• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Past fads you still hopelessly cling to

Years
    • Seen today
    I used to play Platform Racing 2 when it averaged about 200 players online. Now when I check it averages 20.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • I still play Pokemon Go once in a while. To be fair though I got into it late because my old phone couldn't handle it.

User19sq

Regardless, I wish death upon the gluten-free fad.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I still like Homestuck.

I still use "xD"

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I thought this said pasta fads lolll was quite confused.

I used an ipod nano until June this year as my primary music listening device so I guess that counts ahah.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I sometimes go back to MechQuest. That game was unique for me in the sense that it was the first game in a sci-fi/futuristic setting that appealed more to me than it's high fantasy counterpart (AdventureQuest). I was never active on the online MechQuest community so I only go back to check out the main city, which is still one of my favourite settings for a game to this date.

Back