• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paul Is Dead?

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    What do you think of the rumor that Paul Mccartney died in 1966? and was replaced with a double? here's are some stuff to back it up or not.

The 'clues' Hundreds of supposed clues to McCartney's death were reported by fans and followers of the legend; they include messages perceived when listening to a song being played backwards, and symbolic interpretations of both lyrics and album cover imagery. Oft-cited examples are the belief that the words spoken by McCartney's band-mate John Lennon in the final section of the song "Strawberry Fields Forever" are "I buried Paul"[12] (Lennon and McCartney each later said that the words spoken are actually "Cranberry sauce")[13] and the belief that the Abbey Road album cover symbolises a funeral procession (Lennon is shown dressed all in white, supposedly like a clergyman; Ringo Starr in a black suit, like an undertaker; George Harrison in blue jeans, supposedly symbolising a gravedigger; and McCartney is dressed in a blue suit without shoes, and is walking out of step with the other Beatles as, supposedly, a corpse would)
    The story The 'clues' were used to suggest the story for how McCartney had supposedly died: three years previously, on 9 November 1966, McCartney, while working on the Sgt. Pepper album, stormed out of a recording session after an argument with his fellow band-members and drove off in his car which he subsequently crashed, and died.[7] The story was pieced together from the lyrics of multiple Beatles songs:
    "He didn't notice that the lights had changed" ("A Day in the Life"), he crashed into a lamp-post (a car crash sound is heard in "Revolution 9") and was pronounced dead on a "Wednesday morning at 5 o'clock as the day begins" ("She's Leaving Home"). News of the tragedy was withheld: "Wednesday morning papers didn't come" ("Lady Madonna") and a funeral was held (inferred from the Abbey Road album cover).[citation needed] According to the story, McCartney's place in The Beatles (as well as his private and social life) had then been taken by 'William Shears Campbell' (or someone with a name similar to the "Billy Shears" character in the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album), who had won a McCartney look-alike contest.[1]

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I think it's an interesting theory (to say the least), but one which holds no ground.

Patrick Bateman

G L O R I A
    Years
    tl;dr

Didn't some guy shoot Paul from reading Catcher in the Rye? or am I thinking of some other famous person?

That was John Lennon not Paul McCartney. Paul is still alive and doing something I don't even know what probably getting divorced again or planning a Jets reunion tour or something terrible.

Also that is awful; conspiracy theories are terrible. The truth is Paul is the awful member of The Beatles and no one likes him any more so they just go and make up stories that the real Paul is dead and never had anything to do with the nightmare that was Jets. And that Michael Jackson duet. Dreadful.

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Just for the record, you know this conspiracy theory has been around since like the 1970s?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Also that is awful; conspiracy theories are terrible. The truth is Paul is the awful member of The Beatles and no one likes him any more so they just go and make up stories that the real Paul is dead and never had anything to do with the nightmare that was Jets. And that Michael Jackson duet. Dreadful.

Not to mention that if it were discovered that Paul McCartney was fictional, that might also mean Stella is as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The truth is Paul is the awful member of The Beatles and no one likes him any more

Are you kidding? McCartney was the best member of The Beatles (closely followed by George Harrison) he made some great music. I bet you like Ringo or something.

As for this "conspiracy theory" it is ridiculous.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    Conspiracy theory? It was just a joke. I've heard about it long ago and can't believe one'd take it seriously.

Years
    Paul is Dead is my favorite joke hoax. I would never have learned about the 'butchered babies' cover of Yesterday and Today if I hadn't stumbled onto it.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    You're all looking at it from the wrong angle.

Paul wasn't replaced by a double...

Paul went back in time (He could not return to the future, as he came from an era where time travel was not yet perfected), and inserted his robo-clone into the Beatles. Afterwards, he spent the next several years secretly fighting the Underground Nazi Remnants, and KGB spies.

Once Paul deemed that the world was safe enough, he then ordered his robot clone to die in a fiery car wreck, creating a massive media story, so he could create a diversion while he systematically executed everyone who knew his true identity- as a time traveler.

Then, he rejoined the Beatles, and the rest is (altered) history.

IT'S ALL TRUE.

...please spread this.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Are you kidding? McCartney was the best member of The Beatles (closely followed by George Harrison) he made some great music. I bet you like Ringo or something.

As for this "conspiracy theory" it is ridiculous.

I like Ringo he voiced Thomas the tank when we were kids :(

But yeah. This is absolute crap. Like the theory the queen, president kennedy and a few others are reptiles.

Back