• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pawlicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Thanks guys. :3
    I've fixed some things and such. That "blocky" header was by CME, butttt I did my own and replaced it so you guys can see (if it doesn't show up, try refreshing (F5)). How does it look now? :3

*still need fix the Smeargle sprite*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You should dot the "i" with a paw instead of having it in the middle of the C. Either that, or instead of using an o, use a paw print. Just to really accent the "paw" in Pawlicious. D:

But.. that's just an idea. :B

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I... absolutely love the colours. I'll probably stop using Pro-Green for once when this is released XD

I'd just make the report button yellow or at least more noticeable, myself.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    You really ought to make new buttons to go along with the Messenger buttons for stuff Like Wii, Playstation ID, Steam, etc..

I also like how it's now 90% width rather than 80% feels less squeezed now.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    In my personal opinion, the width doesn't really fit this style. To me it looks better with 80%.

The banner, it's pawlicious.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    the 80% width was fine, but I do suggest if you revert back to that, ask Jake to help implement the compact link bar under the username!

here's a screenshot from seeds of platinum to help.
    Spoiler:

I'm not sure what this section is called, but I suggest trying to use the compact version that Jake has on this style and on Forever Standing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    the 80% width was fine, but I do suggest if you revert back to that, ask Jake to help implement the compact link bar under the username!

ok then here's a screenshot from seeds of platinum.
    Pawlicious

I'm not sure what this section is called, but I suggest trying to use the compact version that Jake has on this style and on Forever Standing.

I totally thought you meant the community site bar. I suppose since I call it a navigation bar, I wouldn't have known what that was you were saying.

I actually like the spacing on it -- nice and roomy.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    It's a bit weird that the nav bar background isn't a gradient. :/

Also I know I complained about it when it was 80%, but I miss it now. xD

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Gerri, I find it a little ironic that you were complaining about things being too squished and you recommended the compact bar. Nice and roomy should stay with nice and roomy and squished should stay with squished, let's not mix and match now.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    it's not ironic, the only thing I said looked squished was that bar. everything else was fine and had plenty of room IMO. adding that compact bar opens it up and gives the text in there room to breathe and doesn't feel as squished.

I admit i was a bit vague in this post:
    You really ought to make new buttons to go along with the Messenger buttons for stuff Like Wii, Playstation ID, Steam, etc..

but the 'It' I was referring to was that bar

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well that's how jake referred to it once when I asked about it. It feels like there's more room because some of the options that felt squeezed on the bar would be located in that drop down box of other links. thus emptying the bar a little bit making it feel like there's more room.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    The colors and buttons are really appealing but I would have liked a banner with custom art. However, that won't stop me from using the new theme when it is released.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Well, we had custom art on the original banner but the artist wouldn't let us use it. ]: And then we were going to have Cowrie do some for us but Danja got impatient. XD;

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years

There are new icons for the Game Information, they're just not showing up. Ask Audy. X(

And the "navbar" looks fine too me. ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back