• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pawlicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Luke, the nav bar is fine now that the width is at 90%. however when it was at 80% it looked a little cramped to me. My suggestion for using Jake;s Compact version only applies if you and CME decide to switch back to using the 80% width.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Everything is perfect :3,this is going to be one heck of a theme.

@Aurapostle so you think it would be great just to limit this theme to the staff and supporters as well.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Luke finished the game FC icons, Audy just needs to stop being lazy and upload them. XD

Well we want to release this to the public... maybe after Luke and I can do a supporter/staff only skin. XD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Okay then,it's a theme best for everyone :d. I would like to see another one of your creations (theme) when you have the time to do so.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I love it! <3 This is by far one of my favorite themes! I like the 80%.

Years
    Totally awesome theme! Definitely one of the top.

My only suggestion (to make a good theme better) would be to darken the header bars a bit. They don't stand out so much and the white text has little contrast on them.

Years
    I honestly would rather this was released to the public. Not only does it give the rest of the forum the impression that they aren't neglected and that there are updates constantly happening, but it allows the creators to have their work displayed to everyone, not just us.

I like the idea of a "Champions" theme, next though. Maybe the Champions from each region could appear on the banner.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The new font for the "PokeCommunity" on the banner looks much better. And the paw print is a cute touch.

All I'm saying. ;x

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    There's still shiny but there's only one instance of it that I find kind of... hard to read? The timestamp on each post--the background (gradient_thead) makes it hard to read. Maybe change that or change the foreground colour? Also I think the top banner could do with a little bit of upper and lower padding.

Aside from those qualms, I love this theme. It's so pretty and the icons look great. It's a nice, clean theme.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    ...Also I think the top banner could do with a little bit of upper and lower padding...

I agree, it's what I liked about the previous banner; It drew attention to itself by having those gaps.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I can read it with no problem, get your eyes checked girl. XD

<3
    Everything looks different on different screens. If I tip my laptop's lid up, it's more readable but the fact that at a comfortable angle it makes it hard to read is a problem. :(

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    As I already told you hubby and some random girl I've never talked to (<3), I love this theme. The icons are adorable and I like the colors. Great job ladies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, I really love this theme. The light green with the light blue is so pretty. And I like the paw prints. So cute! And I am glad you guys stick to the font around the panel where it has our username. I love that type of font. Some fonts can make the username seem, I don't know...small and too italicized. But it looks great! Great work guys!

So is it ready to be used or got to give it time first? Because I want to use it right now. XD

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    We tried a few shades of a darker blue and none of them looked very good. ]: Although we can try less of a transition between the 2 instead of 2 new shades altogether.

Hopefully it will be released soon... :B I can't wait to use it either~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back