• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Everyone here is really attractive like damn.

Now allow me to interrupt that pattern.

Spoiler:

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
    You didn't break it mn, you continued it further XD
    You look great, and you get extra points for being suited up. #nohomo ofcourse tho

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    this is what you get
    this is what you get
    this is what you get WHEN YOU MESSSS WITH USSSS

you remind me of a hipster friend I have, when he was younger

try wearing sunglasses indoors for additional hipster cred

He doesn't really look that hipser, right? Or do hipsters in America look different?

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    He doesn't really look that hipser, right? Or do hipsters in America look different?

said hipster was actually Belgian. didn't necessarily say that all hipsters look like that! it was just chance that he happened to remind me of my dear Belgian friend. maccrash is my stereotype for American Hipsters since he's the only one I know <3

You've gotta buy me a drink first if you want that.

is that legal

yeah I'm not getting a hipster vibe from him either. well, kind of, I guess. (and our good friend Luck Hax is English fyi) (;

DOES HE NOT REMIND OF YOU OF A YOUNGER ISAAK.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I think it's the hair. And everything else.

You're hair isn't hipster I think, Hipsters have long hair, and wear T-Shirts that can be confused for dresses for overweight girls. And skinny jeans. You have to own at least 3 pair

yeah I'm not getting a hipster vibe from him either. well, kind of, I guess. (and our good friend Luck Hax is English fyi) (;

Well, you learn everyday, haha.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    really the only hipster part is the hair and the fact that the two Cure and Bright Eyes posts are remarkably apt. Hipsterness Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

Years
    I thought it would be fun to post a before and after shot of myself. It's interesting seeing the difference in photos. The power of a hair straightener and foundation.

Before. This is what I looked like waking up this morning.
    Spoiler:

After. This is what I look like now after a shower and doing my hair and makeup.
    Spoiler:

Wow, I never pictured you to be this beautiful!

I just raided my old pictures I have posted over the past years on PC. Definitely not using any image uploading site again, though I should be able to delete the old pics with the webmaster tool for google image search. Uh, but really, some very embarrassing pictures!

Anyway, I'll just attach a few pics since it's been a while.

Also, opinions on my 3ds skin? It's a bunch of paper mario-styled nintendo favorites of mine.

Last edited:

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Wow, I never pictured you to be this beautiful!

I just raided my old pictures I have posted over the past years on PC. Definitely not using any image uploading site again, though I should be able to delete the old pics with the webmaster tool for google image search. Uh, but really, some very embarrassing pictures!

Anyway, I'll just attach a few pics since it's been a while.

Also, opinions on my 3ds skin? It's a bunch of paper mario-styled nintendo favorites of mine.

You a smooth mofo.

I wonder, is there a secret sign-up process that only let's attractive people through? I wonder how I got through...

Years
    You a smooth mofo.

I wonder, is there a secret sign-up process that only let's attractive people through? I wonder how I got through...

Bahaha thanks! But really, Ijust saw an old picture or two of myself from years ago in the archives, and...I definitely know attractiveness isn't a requirement :p

You're look good as well. I am envious of you attractive blue-eyed people!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back