• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I went to D&D (the tabletop game not the section) and people gave me strange looks. I don't think I fit in.

Spoiler:

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    Ugh, need to repost once I get my hair chopped off again. And once I get my tattoo... which is the next day... expect a post Wednesday... maybe.

Years
    Eh, why not.

Spoiler:

I haven't had time to really shave and whatnot since work and working on learning Linux. I'll probably update this when I go buy my new shirts and things today.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Gonna put up a video of me instead of a picture :x You might have heard about this, ahaha. My girlfriend totally relished having me freeze on the subway home blah.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Gonna put up a video of me instead of a picture :x You might have heard about this, ahaha. My girlfriend totally relished having me freeze on the subway home blah.

Please implore to us you didn't intentionally record that vertically, Dipu. :(

That reminds me… I heard that the next iPhone will combust whenever its users try to record vertically. You didn't hear it from me, though.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Please implore to us you didn't intentionally record that vertically, Dipu. :(

That reminds me… I heard that the next iPhone will combust whenever its users try to record vertically. You didn't hear it from me, though.
    The bartender was recording on my girlfriend's phone, and I didn't realize :[

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Hey, I finally took some pics I don't hate. I'll share them with you!!!
    Spoiler:

:3

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Visited home for the weekend and took pictures, then instagram'd them because I'm really artsy like that
    Spoiler:
    You remind me of an old friend of mine I knew in NC named Richie. Had the same beard going and all and a similar build… really not bad at all. Looks good in a Vincent D'Onofrio kind of way, really. :o

I don't really understand the benefit in Instagram. :s I do most of my editing and filtering like that in Photoshop, and I imagine that website would make it a bit easier… but also likely at the cost of control.

Regardless, I took a photo in which my hair isn't scary and I smell really nice (too bad you can't smell me). c:
    Spoiler:

Tox

fight me
    Years
    You remind me of an old friend of mine I knew in NC named Richie. Had the same beard going and all and a similar build… really not bad at all. Looks good in a Vincent D'Onofrio kind of way, really. :o
    That's cool. I like having a beard. I used to hate shaving but I actually enjoy taking care of a beard and fixing it up.

I don't really understand the benefit in Instagram. :s I do most of my editing and filtering like that in Photoshop, and I imagine that website would make it a bit easier… but also likely at the cost of control.
    Not really a benefit. Just another form of social media. The filters are quick and easy. I do a bit of editing and effects on pictures I draw. Not really bothered with it on photos unless I'm really bored. Plus, Instagram is nice way to share the pictures with people.

Regardless, I took a photo in which my hair isn't scary and I smell really nice (too bad you can't smell me). c:
    Spoiler:
    Haha. You really remind me of Devon Werkheiser (from Ned's Declassified). That's quite cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back