• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I just don't eat lol, but that's probably only good for maintaining a low weight. I'm not hungry very much so I eat like once a day, and a tiny amount of food.

I'm amazed at how much others consume in one sitting :o

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Good ol' finger in the back of the throat migjt work to.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • might delete these later idk.

Spoiler:

needless to say, i'm having a weird day. :Ic

Idk why but you eyebrows' smoothness is mesmerising

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Y'all are trying to lose weight, and here I am trying to gain some. Like, how the fuck do you do it? It is truly a pain in the ass when you're underweight and have a fast metabolism.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I need a haircut, but ya know, it's still hilarious when at work from behind, people call me ma'am because I happen to have "girl hair." I kind of miss spiking it I am super lazy to get it cut and I don't mind it this long at the moment. Especially during the winter right now. Also I look high in this picture, I don't like it -_- So I haven't posted a picture of myself in what, a YEAR now? Figured I'd say hey and get some sleep!

Inb4 Doctor Who look-a-like spam incoming.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I need a haircut, but ya know, it's still hilarious when at work from behind, people call me ma'am because I happen to have "girl hair." I kind of miss spiking it I am super lazy to get it cut and I don't mind it this long at the moment. Especially during the winter right now. Also I look high in this picture, I don't like it -_- So I haven't posted a picture of myself in what, a YEAR now? Figured I'd say hey and get some sleep!

Put on a suit and dye your hair. <3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • It's been nearly a year, so have this pic before my hair gets too out of control. I should probably start styling or at least combing it.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I need a haircut, but ya know, it's still hilarious when at work from behind, people call me ma'am because I happen to have "girl hair." I kind of miss spiking it I am super lazy to get it cut and I don't mind it this long at the moment. Especially during the winter right now. Also I look high in this picture, I don't like it -_- So I haven't posted a picture of myself in what, a YEAR now? Figured I'd say hey and get some sleep!

Hello Doctor Who look-a-like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back