• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Haven't posted on here recently, took this a day or two ago

Spoiler:

This was taken at job by one of my partners, i don't usually take photos if i'm alone but he had a really nice camera he had just bought, haha! I should've shaved at least, anyway that's me!

Wow you two are so cute, seriously. {XD}:3c{XD}

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Haha thanks mate, really.

Here's my "I can't sleep face" 3:50 am here. (I let my hair grow out really long, haircut needed)

Spoiler:

Not so cute uh?

Your hair is simply long, so you look a little messy. But a haircut's gonna fix that. :D

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Haha thanks, even though I feel like it isn't the best picture I have taken.

Hahaha, you are gonna rob all the the hearts of people here on PC if you post your best pic. Lol

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Sonic The Hedgehog's anniversary was like 2 weeks ago. Got the shirt when i was staying in America ^_^ Took this at a little party for him on the main land. Gave out some of those fake washoff Tattoos for the children

Spoiler:

What a cutie! We should go out for a drink or something. Jk
    But yeah you're cute, hahaha.

srinator

Sonic The Hedgehog's anniversary was like 2 weeks ago. Got the shirt when i was staying in America ^_^ Took this at a little party for him on the main land. Gave out some of those fake washoff Tattoos for the children

Spoiler:

Wow u look all grown up, such qt

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    lol this hand me down mirror has great stickers

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.