• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC CSS

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Who here enjoys using PC's watered down version of CSS to create complex and decorative threads? Show us some examples of threads you've made using CSS!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i have enjoyed doing two thread css layouts so far
    I think i like the one i made for my gallery more than the one in my shop...i am definitely updating my shop layout soon​

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Just updated my shop OP with CSS a couple days ago. It was kinda fun being able to make my thread pretty, but it was also really confusing. @_@ I also did some CSS on a Christmas countdown for a small forum (when it had CSS, now they don't and now it's all broken). Well, it didn't look that great anyway. I'm hoping to finally update my signature with CSS once I get the time to make myself tags.

.//totally not shameless advertising my shop I swear I'm not advertising

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i have enjoyed doing two thread css layouts so far
    I think i like the one i made for my gallery more than the one in my shop...i am definitely updating my shop layout soon

and so i just did...
    Spoiler:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=364803
    let me know what you guys think ♡
    also accepting css thread layout requests now

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • and so i just did...
    Spoiler:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=364803
    let me know what you guys think ♡
    also accepting css thread layout requests now

That's gorgeous! Wow! Hey, mind if I PM you a request? I've got an idea for a friend of mine and I'm not very good at CSS myself. :3

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Wow you guys have amazing css skills :o

Ive done a couple things with css, like my sig for one and then i did one for me shop way back but still havent reopended so its not done: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8480582&postcount=1

But ya i havent done too much like a couple posts in the treehouse had them and they werent great, I mean my region had css but it was simple http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8860300&postcount=1

I like to think I make good css sigs tho :3 But im still deciding on what style i should go with since i like ones where colors blend with pics, like these:
    Spoiler:

So ya idk css has always been something thats easy for me or hard for me depending on how it acts with certain elements xD

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Wow you guys have amazing css skills :o

Ive done a couple things with css, like my sig for one and then i did one for me shop way back but still havent reopended so its not done: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8480582&postcount=1

But ya i havent done too much like a couple posts in the treehouse had them and they werent great, I mean my region had css but it was simple http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8860300&postcount=1

I like to think I make good css sigs tho :3 But im still deciding on what style i should go with since i like ones where colors blend with pics, like these:
    Spoiler:

So ya idk css has always been something thats easy for me or hard for me depending on how it acts with certain elements xD
    i think your signatures are very neat {:3}
    would love to see more thread stuff of yours with that style​

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I love using CSS here! It's what made this forum stand out from others I've joined. I've used CSS in plenty of shops / trade shops / clubs in the past 6 years. (link). My favorite is probably this trade thread because of the ice cream background. I have a few "dummy posts" with css ideas and brainstorming as well somewhere. edit: one is here (link) and the other is here (link)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Using the css here is seriously enjoyable, and I adore using it. Sadly, my skills are somewhat lacking, and I need to expand my skills. I can't think of what my best css here is right now, but if I make something I like I'll show y'all ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Been experimenting with anchors lately to make more dynamic/interactive layouts, and for the most part I think they're working well - but because I use a lot of divs and the positioning needs to be precise, I sometimes have issues with these layouts where they look different on other devices and computers, which is a bit of a pain.

- Hearthstone Tournament
    - Who's That Pokemon? Tropical Summer Edition
    - GT14 Arcade

Non-thread CSS:

Spoiler: Click the constellations
    [a id]up[/a id][alink id="aquarius"]
    XG1IBji.png
    [/alink id][alink id="pisces"]
    K9WxSNG.png
    [/alink id][alink id="aries"]
    UrwpCUb.png
    [/alink id][alink id="taurus"]
    c3CdEnu.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="gemini"]
    Ja5N7aJ.png
    [/alink id][alink id="cancer"]
    hqpI5qg.png
    [/alink id][alink id="leo"]
    YMMUCLa.png
    [/alink id][alink id="virgo"]
    CDkrOVU.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="libra"]
    XcJhaAv.png
    [/alink id][alink id="scorpio"]
    nBoKzie.png
    [/alink id][alink id="saggitarius"]
    XCTXB0u.png
    [/alink id][alink id="capricorn"]
    EE95nXe.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="about"]
    9N0IQ53.png
    [/alink id]

[a id]aquarius[/a id]

AQUARIUS

January 21 - February 19

Aquarians don't always care what others think about them. They take each opportunity they have and work towards formulating new ideas.

[alink id="up"]back[/alink id]

[a id]pisces[/a id]

PISCES

February 20 - March 20

Those who are Pisces are extremely sensitive and reserved. They like to escape from reality. A Pisces is a very good listener and friend.

[a id]aries[/a id]

ARIES

March 21 - April 20

Those who are Aries are independent and courageous. They enjoy leading others and bringing excitement into the lives of others. An Aries is enthusiastic and very goal-oriented.

[a id]pisces[/a id]

PISCES

February 19 - March 20

Those who are Pisces are extremely sensitive and reserved. They like to escape from reality. A Pisces is a very good listener and friend.

[a id]taurus[/a id]

TAURUS

April 21 - May 21

Those who are a Taurus are solid and fight for what they want. A Taurus is very easy going but can also be stubborn. A Taurus can be procrastinators but also have a good-work ethic.

[a id]gemini[/a id]

GEMINI

May 22 - June 21

Geminis have many sides and are known for their energy. They are very talkative and are considered social butterflies. A Gemini will always take their lives in the direction they want to go.

[a id]cancer[/a id]

CANCER

June 22 - July 22

This sign is marked by inconsistency. They enjoy security but also seek adventure. A Cancer is not very predictable and always keep others guessing.

[a id]leo[/a id]

LEO

July 23 - August 21

Leos have high self esteem and are very devoted. They are also very kind and generous. A Leo is known for being hot tempered yet forgiving.

[a id]virgo[/a id]

VIRGO

August 22 - September 23

Virgo is very mind oriented. They are constantly analyzing and thinking. They enjoy bettering themselves and those around them.

[a id]libra[/a id]

LIBRA

September 24 - October 23

Libras are known for their diplomatic nature. They get along well with everyone and are ambitious. They have very expensive taste and work hard to make money.

[a id]scorpio[/a id]

SCORPIO

October 24 - November 22

Scorpios are very intense. They like to question everything and work hard at making sense of things. Scorpios treat others with kindness and loyalty.

[a id]saggitarius[/a id]

SAGGITARIUS

November 23 - December 22

A Sagittarius has a very positive outlook on life. They have vibrant personalities and enjoy meeting new people. They can also be reckless.

[a id]capricorn[/a id]

CAPRICORN

December 23 - January 20

Those who are Capricorns are marked by their ambitious nature. They have very active minds and always have to be in control of their lives.

[a id]about[/a id]

ABOUT

I don't believe in astrology and know nothing about it, just thought this was a fun thing to make that matched the theme! The zodiac signs actually start with Aries, but I went by date instead. :P

If I had more time I would have dressed up the individual "pages" more, but I'm going to a wedding during this art war so I'm doing this before I leave for the day, lol.

All images used were drawn by me in Inkscape, and all horoscopes info was taken from here.

[alink id="up"]back[/alink id]​

Spoiler: Click the adjectives

[a id]fairest[/a id]
    5K2g63N.png

[a id]bravest[/a id]
    RpdBGSN.png

[a id]kindest[/a id]
    fM9VtIl.png

[alink id="fairest"]
    wlx8feM.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="bravest"]