• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • I'm getting a little bored of my theme and am planning on changing it soon...but to what? I don't really have any ideas. I need some sort of inspiration. Hmm.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'm getting bored of mine too. I wanna be in one of those theme collabs with someone. :c

synerjee I like your theme, the green on your avatar matches perfectly with your name and supporter bar

Years
  • My theme isn't very color consistent at all haha :[ I mean I have the blue username and a blue profile, but not a blue avatar or a blue signature

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Even so it's a nice theme haha. :> I'm not a big fan of green so I wouldn't make a green theme just to match my username colour. I want something to match my personality or username. So I was thinking something icy and cold but idk xD

Years
  • Even so it's a nice theme haha. :> I'm not a big fan of green so I wouldn't make a green theme just to match my username colour. I want something to match my personality or username. So I was thinking something icy and cold but idk xD

That was me when supporters first turned green, I thought I was never able to find a theme that would go well with it. It did allow me to try new things with my profile in the end, and while I do use Oshawott themes from time to time, it appears less often these days.

Now I even forget supporters were a color other than green lol.

But yeah Amanda, while the Pancham theme does sorta look nice with your green name, try finding something you like, and want to keep it for ages!

My theme isn't very color consistent at all haha :[ I mean I have the blue username and a blue profile, but not a blue avatar or a blue signature

That happens with me too. Except the fact my profile ain't green right now.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • That's cause black matches nicely with anything, Shadow. cx

Maybe you could find some fan art of Oshawott and play with the colour to make it look more aqua/greenish and match with your name lol. I miss the blue supporter colour though, I don't think I'll ever get used to this green.

TY

I might change my theme now... Banshees have been disappointing me :/

Years
  • That's cause black matches nicely with anything, Shadow. cx

Maybe you could find some fan art of Oshawott and play with the colour to make it look more aqua/greenish and match with your name lol. I miss the blue supporter colour though, I don't think I'll ever get used to this green.

I've gotten way too adjusted to the green, let's face it.

Years
  • I adjusted to [supporter]supporter green[/supporter] easily as well, and I mean, it's unique nonetheless because prior to that, the supporters shared color with the moderators, except their names were italicized and not bolded.

In fact, when supporters were blue, it confused the **** out of me because the style I use (Chromatic) bolds your username in the upper-right corner where your notifications are. So I can see one of the reasons as to why staff decided to change it from blue to green.

Years
  • Sometimes I love me a good thunderstorm, except for when I'm either sleeping, getting ready to go to sleep, or if it's like right over my house and strong.

Oh, want thunderstorms? Come to Florida in the summertime! It storms practically every day here in the summer.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Yeah, that is true. xD Ever since I got to Florida it's been raining just about every day. Which is cool cause I love the rain, unless I want to walk around outside like I've been wanting to for the last week.

TY

Same goes for The Netherlands... The weather here is so unpredictable...
    Its gonna rain - No rain at all >.>

Years
  • Well at least in Florida it's expected to rain everyday in the summer, so... yeah.

I can't wait for Autumn/Winter, though, where it's always nice and sunny in Florida.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Nice and sunny during Autumn/Winter? Oh my <3
    I do hope the temperatures drop a little though, I really like wearing long sleeve clothing.

Sir Codin

Monterey Bay has typical coastal weather. Days turn blue to gray at the drop of a hat.

Years
  • Nice and sunny during Autumn/Winter? Oh my <3
    I do hope the temperatures drop a little though, I really like wearing long sleeve clothing.
    Don't expect that to happen until...October or November lol

I love wearing long-sleeve clothing and pants! and I love cold weather so much, because it's hot 90% of the time here :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back