• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

If I need CSS done here, unless it is really simple I must seek help ;-;

Years
  • PC's CSS is the same as normal CSS, but just a little messier in format if you ask me ;_;

I mean, you can separate CSS elements by line in a normal stylesheet, but not with PC's CSS (or at least it didn't work for me haha)

CSS is a pain, but PC kinda makes it easier...but you have to be so patient!

I was terrible at CSS, so I had to try editing codes I saw floating around and when I tried to edit a code MidnightShine left me, it turned out like this and has stuck since.

I still want to undertake CSS lessons sometime.

Years
  • One of you guys stretched the page. Paladin, I'mma hurt you. :(!

But I like tinkering with CSS and HTML, mostly for themes to use in clubs or opening posts in general. Love pleasing aesthetics! If I see a club with nice CSS it makes me want to join 5x more.

Sirfetch’d

One of you guys stretched the page. Paladin, I'mma hurt you. :(!

But I like tinkering with CSS and HTML, mostly for themes to use in clubs or opening posts in general. Love pleasing aesthetics! If I see a club with nice CSS it makes me want to join 5x more.

OMG clubs with great CSS are the best <3

Sirfetch’d

What do you want your sig to look like, jellicentfan1?

Oh I wasn't talking about my current sig haha. Right now mine is fine as it is because it is temporary! But thanks for asking :)(I know you do great CSS because of the Steel club =])

Years
  • I thought you needed help with it to make it better or something. If you need help you could always ask the staff members or myself so you won't have much problem with it, I guess.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I am so picky with signatures tbh. Like...I have a theme planned up, and I want to do it, but then I come around with another idea and I'm like I WANNA DO THAT AS A THEME. I have a stitch theme coming up but for now I wanna stick with my Marilyn theme <3

and then i kinda get lazy with the css...i just slap in a HQ image and that's it :(

Sirfetch’d

Ikr. Deciding on a theme is the hardest part, and then finding the perfect image or gif is just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am picky :I

Years
  • I am very indecisive when it came to my themes, hence why people claimed "Hikari changes her theme every 5 seconds" it's because I am trying to find something good. But I think I might slow down the fast changing this time around. I'm hoping to keep this one for around 2-4 months probably because of the positive comments I've been getting lately.

Because loads of members claim Zedd looks smexy on me.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I am so picky with themes. I'll constantly be looking for a better image and I'm rather indecisive on certain ones. But I love my current one right now, the avatar is just so derpy. Also yayy Growlithes. <3

Sirfetch’d

I am keeping this theme for a while because Daryl is one bad mother****er

Years
  • I am keeping this theme for a while because Daryl is one bad mother****er

Same with me, in fact they say "Hikari don't take this one down I'm begging you" so that definitely means something. It could be ages before I back away from Zedd. I really would like to go back to my signature Oshawott if someone wants me to.

TY

I think i will stick to this theme for a while, i dunno... I tend to go back to my old Skyla theme

Years
  • I definitely intend to stick with the theme I have for now, although who knows if I may change my avatar and or signature or not :p

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I don't want to change my avatar but I know if I find another image I like, and I more than likely will since I'm always on tumblr, I'll set that as my avatar or signature. idk how people can keep themes for more than 3 days, I can't.

TY

I have had a few themes i liked, some i cant remember anymore... My memories fails to work properly

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back