• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I always just have to ask the campus bookstore because I am always clueless what to buy xD

Years
I have just the comic strip for this.

tumblr_mi52cnm6qq1s2xz9co1_500.jpg

I love me some Calvin and Hobbes.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
you don't get it

anything can be a verb

just use your imagination

sex is my favourite verb c;

My English teacher had that same comic strip stapled on her wall.

I signed up for Orientation today, now I need to buy my books as soon as I get done with orientation. And I took the placement test and got placed on the highest Reading and Writing class and second highest Math class. I don't even like reading or writing though. :/

TY

Everything is on the internet nowadays... I wonder how it will be when internet will be down for a week

TY

I had a week without internet... I magically survived... God Internet is like food now... and that kinda annoys me :/

Years
I went three days without internet when I was in NYC back in 2009, but it didn't help that the hotel my family stayed at didn't offer free WiFi.

Sirfetch’d

I am now to the point where I could literally not survive without internet...well I COULD, but I would prefer not to. I use it too much :[

TY

Im using internet for almost everything now, music, entertainment, school, name it... i use internet for it

Sirfetch’d

Yup. Exactly. I use the internet for EVERYTHING and without it I would be really lost :x

Years
Oh gosh if I were to go without internet for a long while I would probably rage quit on someone Dx

A few weeks ago my internet was out for like 4 hours one morning.. that wasn't fun at all

TY

Without internet, the world as we know it would be screwed right now.. We are too dependant on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back