• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    What do you guys all like on pizza? When I like it I like pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, peppers, onions, ham,sausage,and olives for toppings.

Sirfetch’d

+1 on this! Would be the greatest thing ever, tbh :]

What do you guys all like on pizza? When I like it I like pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, peppers, onions, ham,sausage,and olives for toppings.

I mostly like just cheese and pepperoni on mine, but I will eat it with sausage and bacon. I hate onions and olives on anything, so none of that will ever find its way on my pizza. Pineapple pizzas are ok too, but they aren't my preferred choice~!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Onions are ok if they are cooked first, but some of those are ok on pizza. My favorite is pizza with bacon and pepperoni on it, maybe with a few peppers or mushrooms, so tasty.

Now I'm hungry for pizza :l

Sirfetch’d

Onions are ok if they are cooked first, but some of those are ok on pizza. My favorite is pizza with bacon and pepperoni on it, maybe with a few peppers or mushrooms, so tasty.

Now I'm hungry for pizza :l

I think this thread has successfully made everyone who has viewed it tonight hungry for pizza!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • my favourite pizza is Domino's pepperoni and bacon pizza with garlic crust. The bacon is so nice and crunchy and the garlic crust just adds the icing to the cake. <3 Thankfully there are a few slices left over for me to eat right now.

Sirfetch’d

my favourite pizza is Domino's pepperoni and bacon pizza with garlic crust. The bacon is so nice and crunchy and the garlic crust just adds the icing to the cake. <3 Thankfully there are a few slices left over for me to eat right now.

Idk about you guys, but I find leftover pizza so amazing. It tastes so amazing the next day right out of the fridge.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • re-heated pizza is always good, I don't like cold pizza as in fridge-cold but I do like room-temperature pizza.

Sirfetch’d

re-heated pizza is always good, I don't like cold pizza as in fridge-cold but I do like room-temperature pizza.

Reheated pizza is amazing, haha but I am always so excited to be eating I guess I just don't want to wait..and that is probably the reason I have learned to enjoy cold pizza so much lol

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I love pepperoni and cheese pizza <3
    Also thanks for making me want to eat a pizza at 12AM.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • you're welcome <3

and lol I can wait a minute just so it can heat up. I just like my food at the temperature it should be.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Aside from actual pizza, I love love love Pizza Rolls <3 I usually heat up about 30 in the oven and enjoy them while they're hot and crunchy.

Sirfetch’d

Aside from actual pizza, I love love love Pizza Rolls <3 I usually heat up about 30 in the oven and enjoy them while they're hot and crunchy.

These things are really good for an after school snack. I'll heat up about 15 of these things in the oven and they will fill me up until dinner time!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Lol I am drinking a beer too, even though I don't even like it much. Pizza does sound pretty great,though. 2-3 slices of pizza right now would make me sleep for about a million hours lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back