• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ... mfw we're talking about pizza again. Every time I visit this place guys, seriously. Tara you're a fiend for not including us in your order, I've been craving pizza recently but it just doesn't seem to be a big thing in Belgium eeeek. At least I'll be home tomorrow!

Sirfetch’d

... mfw we're talking about pizza again. Every time I visit this place guys, seriously. Tara you're a fiend for not including us in your order, I've been craving pizza recently but it just doesn't seem to be a big thing in Belgium eeeek. At least I'll be home tomorrow!

Pizza is always a fun topic to discuss because it is the pinnacle of awesomeness! When you arrive back home tomorrow order a large pizza and share it with me~!

Years
  • Can someone order me the world's largest pizza for myself? I am still very hungry at this hour and I haven't had pizza in a while! :<

Sirfetch’d

Yay! Dipu is treating us all to pizza guys!

Order me a large double cheese ok?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Anyone who's dieting - stay clear of this thread :D

SO NON-FOOD TOPIC TIME: I'm heading back home from Belgium tomorrow and I haaaaate long car journies, with this one promising to be around 7-8 hours in the car minimum. Tips for survival? ;p

Sirfetch’d

Anyone who's dieting - stay clear of this thread :D

SO NON-FOOD TOPIC TIME: I'm heading back home from Belgium tomorrow and I haaaaate long car journies, with this one promising to be around 7-8 hours in the car minimum. Tips for survival? ;p

Charge up your DS really well and do a challenge on one of your games! Either that or sleep the entire way home.

Years
  • I'm not much into challenges but since I love scenery & such, I always don't do anything for personal entertainment except for maybe listen to music on my iPod. Playing a game in the vehicle is enough to bore me.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • ... mfw we're talking about pizza again. Every time I visit this place guys, seriously.

tumblr_mqy543m8oc1sb3v88o3_500.png

I don't do anything for entertainment except get on photoshop, watch one piece and listen to music

Years
  • Dipu owes us pizza anyways, since jelli called for it >.>

Also, is there anyone here who can think of food and not get hungry, even after being full?

Sirfetch’d

If you hate pizza then youre obviously from a different planet. End of story, I rest my case. :P

I am pretty sure that even people from other planets would like pizza. If you don't...idek what is wrong :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back