• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ...I can't believe I'm 22 already. And I also can't believe I started high school 8 years ago.. feels like 3 or 4, maybe 5. Time flies. v_v;
    It's been 4 years for me since I was a freshman, and I can remember that day very well. I didn't know anyone (except I reunited with a friend from 4th grade) because I had changed areas in my school district between middle and high school.

@Foxrally don't let an intimidating teacher get the best of you though.. I have let that happen to me and it didn't work out in the long run at all :(

Years
  • I can remember my teachers very thoroughly as well, even my freshman teachers.. except by the time I was a sophomore a majority of my freshman teachers weren't even at the school (either they moved on from their career or they just moved to a different school). By the time I was a sophomore, through my senior year, the three teachers that stuck around stayed the same, and they still teach at the school to this day.

Years
  • I don't remember much of my high school teachers... That being said, my computer science teacher who taught me 3 years had a... sex change. Extremely awkward feeling when I found about it.

Now for someone who remembers to make a thread for me when October 1st rolls around. Hikari would love you <3

That inevitable crushing feeling when nobody makes a thread for my birthday. After all, nobody still really knows me around here. I won't blame anybody for it.

Years
  • I'm sure you'll get more known as time rolls along Seattle. :) After all, you do have nearly a quarter of 1k posts here on PC and I see you participating actively on discussions all over the forum too!

As for me, I kinda rose up too quickly, I guess.. I didn't even have 400 posts here to start the year here, but now look, I have more than 2,000 posts than 400 now, and I got promoted to a staff position here as well.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • As for me, I kinda rose up too quickly, I guess.. I didn't even have 400 posts here to start the year here, but now look, I have more than 2,000 posts than 400 now, and I got promoted to a staff position here as well.

I have no idea how my post count become this much of 1,200's either, that I was like 'where in the PC did I post before?' because sometimes I forget where lol.

I think it depends when I feel like posting it, maybe.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The only teachers I remember from high school are my Biology teacher and one of my English teachers. My Biology teacher was very old, but I really, really liked him. He was a very inspirational speaker, and he always used to make us get interested in his lessons by telling us a variety of stories. (: He might be retired by now, but I'm not completely sure.

The English teacher never gave us any work unless she was required to by the principal. Most of the time, she would either show us a movie, or she would make us watch an episode from one of her favorite TV shows.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My birthday is coming up soon. :D It's October 3rd! I'll be 25, and I actually feel old because of that. =.=

As for posts, to keep up with the topic, I haven't been posting much here because I've been trying to keep a low profile. :x I know my original account had over 1000 posts though. I can't say the same for any of my other accounts. I lost my emails to them, and I didn't remember my passwords. Also, I wanted to have a fresh start, so I just made a new account. ^_^

Edit: Okay, the topic seriously just jumped. O_o Is it all over the place or something? Anyway, the only one teacher I remember loving was my case manager. He was one of the best teachers I ever had in my whole life. I've also had a few other teachers I've liked in high school too. I can't remember all of them though. XD I also had a science teacher who loved anime. She started an anime club as well, and I joined it. <3 She was so amazing because I could talk to her about anime stuff, and she knew what I was talking about. She was so awesome. :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I agree with ya Seattle. And...

I also had a science teacher who loved anime. She started an anime club as well, and I joined it. <3 She was so amazing because I could talk to her about anime stuff, and she knew what I was talking about. She was so awesome. :D

Really? I have no idea that teachers can make clubs as well (even anime club), since in all my life of schooling, I never joined any club before (there is no club in my school era obviously). You're so lucky! Btw, the teachers that I know in my school time are nice guys.

Years
  • My English teacher from my senior year in high school last year is a Whovian, and he has a Doctor Who fan club within the school. It's kinda small, though. There are of course other clubs around my former school as well for people to join for their interests.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • The topic jumps all the time here in the good ol' DCC =D

lol... I know. I've been in the DCC since forever. XD I just don't want to get in trouble for not staying on topic lol. So, that's why always make sure that I'm somewhat close to what's being discussed.

But yeah... you're right. lol

WindHeart: I don't really know how she did it. I just know she did. She was really into anime, and she wanted to bring other anime fans together to watch anime. I actually watched Trinity Blood for the first time and remember loving it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • My birthday's next year in January. It'll be my big 20th birthday! Time sure does fly fast and before I know it it'll be all over.

I've never really joined any clubs and societies in my uni. I've actually tried joining some before, but I never really could commit to them. Probably because of the heavy workload, or juts me being plain lazy. ._.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • My birthday's next year in January. It'll be my big 20th birthday! Time sure does fly fast and before I know it it'll be all over.

I've never really joined any clubs and societies in my uni. I've actually tried joining some before, but I never really could commit to them. Probably because of the heavy workload, or juts me being plain lazy. ._.

The only club I've ever joined for my high school was the Best Buddies Club and an anime club my teacher started. Other than that, I was never really into clubs because my interests tend to be kind of narrow. :x

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Clubs? I joined the AV club for fun, and I found out that I am the slave of the school just by joining it. I wish I had a club system where the school fits the interest of the students, not the other way round. I mean we can't even create clubs and all the club choices are just meh. It seems that my principal is just trying to cut costs as well.

As for posts, my post count is just going up slowly, I rarely post outside the Forum Games anyway.

Years
  • My school didn't really have clubs because no one cared enough to keep them going. Like, I tried to keep a GSA going for a while, but only 1 or 2 people besides me would show up. It was kinda sad.

Sirfetch’d

We had Beta clubs which I was a member of and there were a few more that I don't remember. Most required a fee to join and I wasn't interested enough to waste my money on them.

Years
  • I wish my school had more clubs that interested me, though.. but I guess I can look and see what clubs my college has to offer once I start there so that I could join in on those.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back