• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Oh I thought I had replied to this my bad xD

But I'm hungry now too, luckily I have a brand new bag of doritos to eat <3

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
No i mean like just when food is cooling off for like an hour or two. Yeah i still eat it aswell but it isnt as tasty as it is when its hot. Also with drinks McDonalds always seem to hate on me since they just ditch the drink i used to order there every single time -_-

Curse you Dutch McDonalds

Man if you're dutch I'd just have those fries in a cone with mayo. So much tastier imo.

Gabri

m8
Years
I've gone to McDonalds more times than I can remember (and way more than I should have gone) this last year.
It doesn't make me hungry talking about it. In fact, I'm sick of that place.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I love McDonalds too much. One time my step dad and I ate McDonalds everday for a week because of mom was in the hospital and neither of us knew how to cook. It was the happiest/saddest week of my life.

TY

We barely go to McDonalds anymore cause of too many times the food is just cold... But i tend to go there when i got nothing to do and have some money to spend...

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
When I have money to spend I go to the mall and get clothes that I really want. Then I cry because I spent my money.

TY

I barely buy clothes from my own money... I mostly spend it on games or food

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I love buying clothes, but I like expensive clothing brands. I don't really buy games anymore but I'll probably start doing that again if I get a job.

TY

Im not so much into brands... My sister on the other hand is completely going nuts about brands.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
xD I'm such a fashion slave really. I think I'm gonna be terrible at saving money because of it.

Years
I think I'm kinda terrible at saving money too, unless I know I need to really save up for something.. I received money for a good report card a while back and recently blew $35 to get Animal Crossing: New Leaf for my 3DS, and I plan to save the rest of that for getting either X or Y on release date.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I want to buy Kingdom Hearts 3D since I haven't played it yet and I also want to buy Pokemon X/Y but I'm kind of stingy with my money, I have to plan out everything I'm going to buy with the money and unless I've made that plan I don't spend even a cent.

TY

I once had 40 euros for my graduation this year and i spend it straight away for StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

Saving for Legacy of the Void, the only game im really looking forward to isnt a option since that game comes out in 3 years xD

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Which game is that? xD and I'm looking forward to a few games but I'm really excited about KH3. But I need to buy the console for it too so I'm gonna be so broke xD

TY

StarCraft 2 is a RTS game made by Blizzard. I recently got into the game and since im already into RTS games it was quite easy to like this game aswell.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I've never played any RTS games, they look so hard imo keeping up with everything that's going on in the maps and whatnot.

TY

Yeah it requires a lot of multitasking and concentration. Im not so good at the latter but still im pretty good at these games

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'm not good at either, I used to be a good multitasker until I got to high school. The only types of games I'm good at are fighting games like Smash Bros and Marvel vs Capcom. I'm also pretty good at Fire Emblem games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back