• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
In my native language it would be refered to as simply "mail". No need to associate something to tell that it is slow compared to other means. So I wouldn't do it in English.

Years
Well, it's referred to as "snail mail" these days simply because E-mail has taken over mail as a means of written communication. The term has always been around in my lifetime, so I'm not quite sure when or where it originated from :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think of snail mail as a snail delivering mail. But it's also referring to mail delivered physically. These days it's just...becoming slowly obsolete.

I actually want a pen pal nowadays. When I was in high school I used to write letters to some random person in Minnesota (same age as me today), and we stopped when I started my senior year. Today I miss doing that. :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Never had those.

Regular fries on the other hand are quite tasty and are sounding quite good to me right now.

Years
I accidentally broke the four words rule so my picture's been deleted along with the post, here's the picture if you missed it.

13071808384435723.jpg

droomph

weeb
Years
I didn't actually taste it, somebody else told me it later that night :p

I would think it would taste like a pastry though.

AMAZING i would assume. Also, I have to bring this back from a page ago:

You're right. She's not old, just ripe. EYYYYYYY!
when is one considered old then

Last edited:
Years
I don't know, but I pick fruit when they're ripe.
Spoiler:

Also, any of yall try sweet potato fries? They're really really goooood.

Years
What if you added vinegar? - then it would taste like sushi vinegar. And lemme tell you, sushi vinegar is good with, like, everything.

Years
Personally, I'm down with Barbeque. Always have been, always will. It's the only one that couples sweet with umami well. Although I have to admit Salt and Vinegar is intense. Also anything involving jalapeno, that's good. And cheese, although the stuff sticks to your fingers afterwords, so you'd be better off eating them with chopsticks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back