• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
AoK and the Conquerors are pretty cool, but nothing beats the original and Rise of Rome imho.

However the OSTs for AoE II are way better than the MIDIs in the original. /listens to them on his phone

Years
RTS is Real-time Strategy games, games like Starcraft. Though I usually get stereotyped for playing those kinds of games, I've never been into them.

Years
I played Warcraft III sooo much a few years ago. I also tried League of Legends, but I wasn't too good at it. RTS games aren't exactly my favorites, though.

I prefer good old fashioned platformers and RPGs.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm more of a FTS type of gamer. If you can play a game with guns or any weapons, I'm more likely going to play it. I've been doing so since I was 12 xD

RTS games are also on my preferences too :3

Years
Age of Empires 2. Best. Game. EVER.
I've also played the Total War games.

OMG i love total war. I've only played Total War: Napoleon, but it turned my into a Napoleon freak for about a week. Using huge amounts of artillery and skirmishers to whittle down the enemy even before approaching firing range, volley after volley, was ungodly.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I'm pretty sure that I can boss my way through any game to do with shooting, fighting etc. But games which require you to actually make plans/strategise in order to advance?

lolno

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I suck at strategies. I prefer doing the shooting and not worrying about anything.
Also RPGs rocks!

Years
Cuz killing is fun m8! It probably evokes primal urges and feeling of satisfaction from dominating your other. Halo isn't even that bloody, everybody's in a robot suit anyways. Glitches are fun.

TY

The Zombies mode of CoD is the only thing i like of the game, if they would make a stand-alone for that mode i would pay for it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
@Alex:
Hey man, you're starting to sound like a pacifist. (Not that there's anything wrong with that. . .)

@BiS:
You might appreciate this quote; "Yeah I drink juice when I'm killin', 'cause it's ****in' delicious."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back