• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Personally, I'm down with Barbeque. Always have been, always will. It's the only one that couples sweet with umami well. Although I have to admit Salt and Vinegar is intense. Also anything involving jalapeno, that's good. And cheese, although the stuff sticks to your fingers afterwords, so you'd be better off eating them with chopsticks or something.

I've always been a barbecue person myself, but if you count corn chips I do love any with cheese flavor. My most hated chip flavor is Salt & Vinegar though, it gave me that yucky feeling in my mouth.

Years
I've always been a barbecue person myself, but if you count corn chips I do love any with cheese flavor. My most hated chip flavor is Salt & Vinegar though, it gave me that yucky feeling in my mouth.

As I've said already Salt 'n Vinegar is my favorite, though understandably it's the type not everybody likes because it's a strong flavor.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
That is the weirdest feeling I have ever for in my mouth. But it doesn't stop me from eating salt & vinegar chips. They're probably my favorite potato chip flavor. Of course, I can keep going on with the flavors of potato chips I've seen, like chicken and waffles, garlic, or sundried tomato & basil.

Now if we're counting tortilla chips, then my favorite flavor is lime. Tried those on the recommendation of someone, and they weren't wrong. Those things are delicious.

Corn chips are weird for me, because there will be times that I really crave some, but I don't like the taste of them. It's just odd.

Years
I lovelove sweet potatoes. They're so yummy, especially when fried. This is really making me crazy some food but.. it's almost 1AM. I'll hold in the temptation!

Years
That is the weirdest feeling I have ever for in my mouth. But it doesn't stop me from eating salt & vinegar chips. They're probably my favorite potato chip flavor. Of course, I can keep going on with the flavors of potato chips I've seen, like chicken and waffles, garlic, or sundried tomato & basil.

Now if we're counting tortilla chips, then my favorite flavor is lime. Tried those on the recommendation of someone, and they weren't wrong. Those things are delicious.

Lime tortilla chips are awesome... now I'm craving snacks at 1 AM. ****.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Hmm... Chips...

I'd say my favorite would have to be wavy original. And my other favorite is Salt and Vinegar. Soooo strong and amazingly yummy.

I've liked pickles since before birth, and pickles have a lot of vinegar and a LOT of salt, so yeah.

And guacamole, ew. I'll have onion dip please. :)

TY

Same here... Whenever i have a bag... i just cant stop... Maybe thats why i eat an entire bag of them in one day

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Me too, with just about any bag of chips that I like. idk it must be some kind of addictive ingredient they add or something.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Marijuana I would hope. xD

But honestly idk, that's what I've heard though.

Last edited:

TY

I have lots of food i cant stop eating. Mostly its the food you get when its dinner.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I cant stop eating Taco Bell tacos either, especially the Doritos Locos Tacos <3 and McDonald chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce, omg I'm such a fat ass

TY

Oh chicken nuggets, those were delicious :D
Unfortunately most of the food the McDonald's serve here are always cold -_-

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
If by cold you mean room temperature, I'd still eat it even though I prefer my food hot and ready. As long as the fries are nice and salty and my chicken nuggets taste like chicken nuggets I'm a happy man.

TY

No i mean like just when food is cooling off for like an hour or two. Yeah i still eat it aswell but it isnt as tasty as it is when its hot. Also with drinks McDonalds always seem to hate on me since they just ditch the drink i used to order there every single time -_-

Curse you Dutch McDonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back