• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I have no single clue why... Maybe its cause i recently joined this chat thing
    typing goes horribly wrong atm

Years
    I'm tempted to ask why it's so active all of a sudden, but I like it and don't want to jinx it. =P
    ...you may have already <_<

jk Dipu. :P I love it when the DCC gets active, because the topic goes all over the place more quickly :p

Sirfetch’d

Obviously its active because my presence has graced this thread ;]

Edit : Pixel art is awesome :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I suck totally and royally at pixel arts. I'll never touch MS Paint again. So many bad memories.
    Ninja'd by 3 posts. Pixel arts getting people high already? :P

Years
    My gosh I wish I was good at pixel art, or art in general.

Now how about technology? That's something I know a lot about.

TY

i even suck at digital art... If i try to draw a house it looks more like a rock with a window :S

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^probably the 63046029370th time I got ninja'd.

I did quite a bit of pixel art in the past...but they're just recolors and not from scratch. I can't do pixels from scratch :(

TY

I am sort of decent at normal drawing with a paper and a pencil, but thats on rare occasions.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Loads of ninjaing going around eh?

And art is just something I'm terrible at. I did badly at it in school freshman year. Barely even went senior year. :I

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back