• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I donated $15 and then made an anonymous donation of $10 so I have contributed 25 to the forums. I plan to donate more soon though, but this time with the reason of helping instead of perks n_n

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Tier 6 donators though @_@
    one day I'd like to donate enough money for tier 6. Not because I want the benefits but because I wanna help maintain the server.

Years
    Oh, awkward, I just came back from changing my profile again.

I can't stick with a damn theme. >>

That's like what happens to me with avatars/sigs. I changed them so quickly they claimed "Hikari changes her theme every 5 minutes" but I want to stop that because I don't wanna take my Zedd theme down anytime soon.

Speaking of customization, when I re-did my profile last night, I spent at least half an hour working on it. Maybe that's why I had my Servine profile for so long, because it took forever to make perfect! xD

But the reason I completely overhauled my profile was because of the fact of how I noticed the dropdown menus were transparent as well on the previous design, thus blending in with text behind them. I had to highlight the text to see it ;_; but with my new profile design that isn't a problem any longer ;)

I knew what it was like, back when supporters were blue my profiles primarily had Oshawott on them. After the green switchover, I claimed Oshy didn't look good anymore and hence the black/grey color scheme with that black flower background was implemented.

Years
    Well, color doesn't really matter to me, unless I can see that there are contrast issues (such as yellow on white, or white on yellow). But I also find it ironic how my blue username blends in better with the blue background color I have now than the green background I was originally gonna use.

As for themes, I cannot remember the last time I had a consistent theme all across (profile, avatar, and signature simultaneously).. though 99.9999% of the time, my avatar and signature will have a theme that is consistent with one another.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    And if there was anything I could delete, it would be old posts by me. My gosh I was so immature when I was 15 and on this forum ;_; I was so easily humiliated back then that's why I probably didnt come back until over a year after I created my account here

Lol I was the same way. Looking back at my posts I feel embarrassed of the way I acted back then.

I thought I changed my theme a lot. But I like this current one, even though I don't have a sig for it yet. I just can't find a good stock of a cute boy smoking/skating even though my tumblr's full of them.

Sirfetch’d

My posts when I joined were bad, but my themes were even worse :I So noobish.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I was only a new member (probably 15 days old!) when I donated and all I wanted to do was to support the community. It took me a month to realize that I've had Tier 5 leveled perks and Rukario had already given me my first emblem, which was the supporter emblem.

I was like WHAT DO WITH THESE PERKS I DON'T GET IT.

My themes were mostly Pokemon at first, then they became random...and now this year it's NASCAR every weekend.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I donated $15 and then made an anonymous donation of $10 so I have contributed 25 to the forums. I plan to donate more soon though, but this time with the reason of helping instead of perks n_n
    No longer anonymous ;)

I would donate to T6 if I had the money, but with university and everything happening at the moment it's just not practical haha. It's a huge amount of money to give out, but it all goes to a good cause so I'm more than happy to help it :p

Years
    I tend to notice with a lot of users here that their signatures often correlate to their avatars, which is something I had never seen at forums before until I joined PC, haha.

Sirfetch’d

I would donate to T6 if I had the money, but with university and everything happening at the moment it's just not practical haha. It's a huge amount of money to give out, but it all goes to a good cause so I'm more than happy to help it :p

Ohhh but it is ;]]]]

Same. If I wasn't in college and saving money for a car I would so donate to T6 to help the forums but right now I just need to save what I can. Hopefully it will happen soon though!

Years
    Ugh, college. I can't start this fall because I lack the money to do so :[ gonna have to wait until Spring 2013 where hopefully I'm no longer unemployed and have enough money to sign up for classes without the need of financial aid.. thank gosh for community college and low tuition costs per credit hour.

And speaking of cars, even though mine doesnt have all the fancy features of most normal cars, I just love it and I'm fortunate to at least have one. It's a 2011 Nissan with, believe it or not, manual locks and crank windows xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^same here. I want to donate up to Tier 6, but my expenses for car and school come first. :( SOMEDAY, PC, SOMEDAY. I promise you!

Years
    My posts when I joined were bad, but my themes were even worse :I So noobish.

Yeah, and my signatures looked so bad before I was supportered. I stopped doing them after that, even moreso when I went from a T4 to a T5. I also had way too many links back them and now I'm using actual CSS!

Years
    The signature I have now is probably the best CSS sig I've ever had here at PC (that was made by me).. it's so simple but if I went any more complex I probably would have hated it :<

Years
    The signature I have now is probably the best CSS sig I've ever had here at PC (that was made by me).. it's so simple but if I went any more complex I probably would have hated it :<

Yeah I wanted a simple code as well, anything complex is not good to start with. I didn't even use GIF images a lot until after supportership.

Although I did miss having my supporter colors in it so hence that's why the green heart is there. I would have wanted Tier 6, but only if my mother let me. And something weird is that on my end the T5 userbars look slightly different from the other tiers.

Sirfetch’d

I barely know anything about CSS either lol. I am too lazy to learn it :(

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I have tried to learn it but it was too complicated for me, even the simple codes. xD

I can do some HTML coding but since PC doesn't allow HTML coding in posts or signatures I can't use it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back