• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Open up a trade store AND keep battling? Unless your schedule is so stuffed up that you have to sacrifice one to do the other, nothing prevents you from doing both. Besides that, if you join one tourney at a time, a battle is what, once or twice max in a week? There's still all that space in between.

Years
    Yes, but I'm going to need to lose my battling Pokemon in order to trade. I mean, I'm opening up a Shiny and Event store and to get those Pokemon I will need to trade my EV'd. that way, I will get more and better shinies/events!

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
    Gah, im really confused...

Should I skip the next two tournaments to trade for Shinies and Events, then open up a Trade store or keep battling?

Well what do you want to do? Remember you couldn't finish the brackets and such for the Pokemon Wifi World Cup.

In other news, Cartercr hasn't been on in three days *hopes for free win*
    :D. If we battle, I'd probably lose.
    hooray for pessimism! :D

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Yes, but I'm going to need to lose my battling Pokemon in order to trade. I mean, I'm opening up a Shiny and Event store and to get those Pokemon I will need to trade my EV'd. that way, I will get more and better shinies/events!

Can't you just clone?? Much better.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    What, down to three stars now? Look what these no-shows are doing! ;_;

Anyway, in addition to the inclusion of Salamence to the banned list, be on the lookout for a few extra changes to the first post in Tourney #12. Some of you can probably guess what's coming, but my lips are sealed for now. =P

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    I'm really sorry for the inactivity recently, I've been out of town... As soon as I get home I'll be immediately getting this battle done. I should be heading home friday, so hopefully I can schedule a battle then. Once again, I am really sorry about this.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Wondering when the next registration period will be and how long each tourney last as I might be leaving for a trip =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, we've reached the deadline. shroud wins the battle by default, but you guys still have until Wednesday to battle if you can.

And as for the lucky loser, congrats, Richard Lynch! :D

Tournament 11 Pairings

Semi Final

World King VS shroud

Alakazam17 VS Richard Lynch

And there you have it, folks. Only three battles left of this tournament. Like the previous rounds, we'll have two weeks to battle it out, with the deadline being Saturday, August 21st, 2010. Good luck, and...

COMMENCE! :D​

Back