• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    I predict Richard Lynch and Shroud to win their games. World King being the lucky loser...

I think that Alakazam or Shroud will win the tournament...;)

Well, lost to King 0-4.

As I told him, I definitely do not like this new wave gameplay.
    Gotta love when predictions against me fail, no Pave Low?

If Alakazam and I were the final match... we'd hae ourselves a winner. *points to self*

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Gotta love when predictions against me fail, no Pave Low?

If Alakazam and I were the final match... we'd hae ourselves a winner. *points to self*

I'm afraid to say, old friend, that if that does happen to be the case, I think I'd have to put my money on 'Zam. Although, it would be one hell of a close match, methinks!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    The problem I have against World King is the same as Richard's. I'm a little behind in the metagame...my Scizor doesn't even have Bullet Punch! *le gasp*

But I'm sure to think up a strategy to mess with you, no worries. Assuming we both make it that far. :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    And seeing as I always make my teams in the spur of the moment, not even I know what I have in store for you yet. :P

Again, assuming we get to battle it out. xD

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Oh, I have another team ready for you just in case you try to outpredict some of the strategies I used against Richard. Bwahahahaha... *cue dramatic music*

That wasn't a strategy!

That was a "let's give Richard a massive WTF moment" which ended in one Jihad of a sweep. :P

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
    Geez, Cartercr and I are the only ones who need to finish their battles. :\
    I VM'd him yesterday but no response yet. :|
    Hopefully we get our battle done this week :D

Years
    Gah, im really confused...

Should I skip the next two tournaments to trade for Shinies and Events, then open up a Trade store or keep battling?

Back