• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

shroud

It's almost time...
Years
  • And here we go again, just like every other Summer Tourney before it. XD

There are two days left of Round One, and thirteen battles left to take place. That means there will be most likely be several disqualifications come Saturday. :/

Good luck to all! :D

Oh well that's not good. D:
    That probably means I'll probably lose to whoever I'm paired up with. :cer_disbelief:
    But I DO hope everyone gets their battles done. :D

Last edited:

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • So i contacted my opponent, and he said we are going to battle today
    But he kept popping on and offline, so are battle hasn't happened yet =/

Ult.Strike.

'Life is tough, get a helmet!'
    Years
  • im starting to think that darthluigi and i will never have our battle... we log on at really different times...
    its also summer time. soon i aint gonna be online as much...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Yeah...Bendak still hasn't given me a response, and he hasn't been on since the 12th. I'm kind of assuming I get the win from activity lol. Plus, we've pretty much run out of time, since today and tomorrow I have to set up my graduation party and have it =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Prince hasnt been on for like 10 days =/
    Speaking of which, tomorrow is the day that _Prince_ should either be put back in with the battlers, or be given that second free round.

Though you two are both equally inactive right now, and furthermore I'm resistant to declare a winner by default in this final battle. Therefore, just like the tournament prior, let's have joint winners. _Prince_ will get his second free round, and Junoliv will also get to skip the first two rounds of the next tournament he decides to join(including this one if he's interested). And you can each choose one prize from the donation bin.

Though this is by no means concrete. If you two manage to have your battle sometime in the future, go ahead. This also applies to all previous co-winners(except Lumine and Nicole, who actually did finish with a draw, xD).

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Yeah...Bendak still hasn't given me a response, and he hasn't been on since the 12th. I'm kind of assuming I get the win from activity lol. Plus, we've pretty much run out of time, since today and tomorrow I have to set up my graduation party and have it =P

check your vm's and battle me nao!!

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Do not include me in the the second round, I don't have any time and life is complicated which I'm not in the mood, and also my pokemon interest has died =(

Sorry Junoliv that our battle couldn't take place

Maybe 5th gen will bring a spark back to me :]

Sorry once again

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, I've went and disqualified a large bunch of you, though remember, if you can get your battles in by Wednesday, they'll still count! :D

And now, here is the next round:

Tournament 11 Pairings

Round Two

Team America

psycho86wardbg VS joshk_bra

Griffinbane VS SacredMiKeY

gamings VS SCV058

pokemonleaguechamp VS cartercr

Ult.Strike. VS dr.feelgood11

World King VS dr4g0n12

polkop VS shroud

Jake♫ VS Richard Lynch

Free Round: Alakazam17

Team Europe + Australia

ELVISTHEGUY VS shot571

Kenpachi316 VS Pave Low

Eleken VS Dwight12

As you can see, the Free Round went to yours truly. I did have a 1 in 6 chance of getting it, but still, I considered rolling the dice a second time for a moment. But I decided to stick with the original roll, XD.

And as for the rest of you, you have until Saturday, July 10th, 2010 to get your battles finished. Good luck, and...

COMMENCE! :D​

Back