• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peaches can be blue too ~

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Hey guys! Let's welcome our newest member of the staff, BinaryPeaches! I've always seen you on staff one of these days, so congratulations. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job at modding Pokémon Trivia.

Out of the excitement, I wrote you a poem. n_n;

Roses are red,
    Peaches are blue,
    Mods can be sweet,
    Just like you!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nice poem Hiiro XD

Anyways, CONGRADULATIONZ PEACHES! :D
    Have fun pwning n00bs XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh wow a poem XD Back when I was modded there like two years and a half ago I never got any of those! *Shakes cane*

Sooo yeah Tara congratulations! May you have fun resetting DLTMSA to death and doing otehr boring stuff like deleting posts and all XD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I can see DLTMSA being a different place now but I can see you being a great mod too so congratulations Tara. ;D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Ahh I've talked to you here and there, and I think you would make a great mod! =D
    Congratz~

Years
    0101010101011110001011100011, 111100000110001101011. 00

Really well done on getting modded, I always sort of considered you as a mod of some sorts. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hey guys! Let's welcome our newest member of the staff, BinaryPeaches! I've always seen you on staff one of these days, so congratulations. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job at modding Pokémon Trivia.

Out of the excitement, I wrote you a poem. n_n;

Roses are red,
    Peaches are blue,
    Mods can be sweet,
    Just like you!

Aww yaaa, A poem. <3 I feel so special, thank you~! I'll do my best!

Nice poem Hiiro XD

Anyways, CONGRADULATIONZ PEACHES! :D
    Have fun pwning n00bs XD
    haha. xD I'll be sure to.

Oh wow a poem XD Back when I was modded there like two years and a half ago I never got any of those! *Shakes cane*

Sooo yeah Tara congratulations! May you have fun resetting DLTMSA to death and doing otehr boring stuff like deleting posts and all XD
    Yeah... if DLTMSA doesn't die. :(

*squees*

Yay for Tara! Have fun looking after PT~
    I'll try. xD

Well, looks like the thread maker can be the thread resetter now. :V I'll save the words and just say a meaningful "Congrats!"
    /nod. Irony hurts, doesn't it. But yeah, thanks~

Oooh congrats Peaches! :3 I hope you have fuuuun! :D
    XD Thanks~! I'll do my best!

I can see DLTMSA being a different place now but I can see you being a great mod too so congratulations Tara. ;D
    Again, if DLTMSA doesn't die first. :x But thanks~ <3

Ahh I've talked to you here and there, and I think you would make a great mod! =D
    Congratz~
    Thank you~ <3

Haha~ I currently actually have mixed feelings on this. But I'm sure they'll all die down once everyone settles. :3

0101010101011110001011100011, 111100000110001101011. 00

Really well done on getting modded, I always sort of considered you as a mod of some sorts. ^^
    YOU NINJA. /brick'd. But thanks~! <3 /takes the Peach and makes it Binary. >D

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I knew you would end up being a mod! Well, congratulations! You will do well as a mod.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    This makes two promotions in just as many days. At least they're putting you in a relatively low-activity area. Just don't die of boredom.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Congrats Peaches on becoming a mod.

I hope you have a got time with it and do a good job:)

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Woah. Momentarily surprised, but it will pass. Congratulations Bianry, try not asphyxiate any deserving spammers.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    :DDD! Congrats Taraaa. When you posted about staff viewing your profile in TCTI I got excited because I figured you'd get modded, so yay. :D

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years

I knew you'd one day rule that forum, Peachy. :) Now, let's bold Jordan's name next.

Back