• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNGi

Banned
Years
  • wooo!! XD Zapchu ur pics always rock!! XD [applause plz] *claps* XD
    gah! i still dont get how can u always go to pokemon events... i have never even heard of one T~T

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, wow! Cool pictures, Zapchu! ^_^ I remember forcing my brother to take my pictures with all of the Pokemon characters walking around when we went to the old convention, lol.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    were you 18 in that picture Zapchaaa?

-_-; I still look the same no matter if i'm 17, 18, 19, or 20...! Booya Dakota!...I say BOOYA!

Oh Eliana, picture day eh? I hate picture day at school...they always take the worst photos of students. bleh!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • uhm...okay then. o_O; WHAT?! you guys get to take more than one!! At my high school they just spent less than a minute per student...then they yell "NEXT!"

-_-; Sigh...I was never really happy with ANY of my school photos at all.

protoman

everyone got to read!
    Years
  • Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )
    thats me picken me nose!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Great Pics...Zapchu.You look different here from the previous one with your friends...
    Protoman you better host it again.
    Can We have more pics in here.
    Guys Call Me CC
    You know what.I'm use my Webcam and PSP to make the weirdest photos of me!!

Last edited:

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Yeah, red X is all I see, and I'm assuming it's a smiley picking it's nose?

Lmao! A Smiley picking its nose?? XD Where do ya get those ideas from? ._.'
    oh wait! *stares at the red X* o_O?
    protoman i advise u to edit ur previous post anyway :P
    mmm I'm gonna post some more pics soon... but i gotta choose what kind of pic ._.' Advise plz?? XD ppl post more picz toooo!!! XD even old ones would do :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    mvtm nice photos, you look cool! And Cool Cracker, that is a funny photo. ^_^ Uhm anyways, here are some old photos, one of Pikachu at the golden gate, and the other is of the event last year in San Deigo. :) Pichu~!

I see why those two rats are like so much now. *Uses Pikachu and PIchu as punching and Kicking bags* MUAHHAHA! *eviloverflow*

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • I wouldn't waste money on that. You must be some real hardcore pokemon fan. I used to be, buying the little dumb books and the music albums.

Dakota said:
    A post? But the elusive 22sa? Amazing!

I have yet to see 22sa's pic...I wonder...he must be asiaN!!

Yeah, I havn't seen him either. You havn't seen me, eitherer! *walks of laughing* One day.... I swear Just wait .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back