• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pepsi or Coke

What do you prefer?

• Pepsi

Votes: 41 42.7%
  • Coke

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Can't choose

Votes: 12 12.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Neither. Freeway Cola Light. 8D It was less than 40p a bottle (500ml) last time I checked, and there's no real difference between that and Diet Coke.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Pepsi, it just has a way better taste, I don't know how to explain it. I don't like Coke much.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Something similar >_> I prefer Pepsi always,though I know Cola has been around longer than Pepsi.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm breaking the tie between these two and Coke is better than Pepsi.

Because Coke actually tastes good, while Pepsi more often than not tastes like Cola in the Spanish language XP.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I rarely drink both of them, but I believe I prefered Coke.

Coke just tastes better for some reason, but Pepsi tastes pretty good as well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Uhh, I think I accidentally voted for coke xD

sorry >__> I prefer pepsi. Dunno why, just tastes better ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Coke.

I can't stand Pepsi. It's too sweet and it tastes like watered down Coke--you know, when you get it from a fountain and then the ice in it melts and it tastes gross? Yeah. :( Coke just has a lot more flavour, a better taste, and a better balance.

Mind you, I'm not really a fan of any of the spin-offs. XD; I don't like Diet Coke, not really a fan of Coke Zero, nor do I like the flavoured kinds much... but still. Coke wins.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I personally love both of them :D

If I had to choose though, it would be Coke.

~Mooshykris

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I personally think they're both good. To be quite honest, I don't really think I can choose between the two. >.<;

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I don't care for softdrink much, but I spose I prefer Coke, for Vanilla Coke. Still, it's a shame Blue Pepsi went out of business.

But I'd much prefer Lemon Ice Tea over any of them~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Coke. I'm one of those who has it written somewhere in their minds that Pepsi is a bad imitation of Coke.

Funny that you call it Coke, we call it Coca Cola ^^

Back