• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personal opinion - worst pokemon ever?

Dr. Wiggles

Free Thinker
Years
  • I think people neglect that the game is aimed at children, not adults or young adults who feel the need to criticize everything. Most pokemon are created for laughs based on their game designs. Most pokemon you think are the "worst", actually have a flip side to them, whether it be their defensive, offensive, or speed stats.

I'm going to say Magikarp, it's useless.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    I always think that Cubchoo is the worst Pokemon as it's bogie coming out of it's nose is disgusting.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think people neglect that the game is aimed at children, not adults or young adults who feel the need to criticize everything. Most pokemon are created for laughs based on their game designs. Most pokemon you think are the "worst", actually have a flip side to them, whether it be their defensive, offensive, or speed stats.

I'm going to say Magikarp, it's useless.

People are aware - knowing that a Pokemon is liked by other people doesn't mean you don't dislike it.

I've always disliked Weezing. Poison isn't a strong type and it's not even cute like Koffing. >:(

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    I really despise Barbaracle. It's easily the most hideous Pokemon to exist.
    My two cents, anyway.

Dr. Wiggles

Free Thinker
    Years
  • People are aware - knowing that a Pokemon is liked by other people doesn't mean you don't dislike it.

I've always disliked Weezing. Poison isn't a strong type and it's not even cute like Koffing. >:(

But it has good defensive stats and is only weak to psychic if it has levitate (which it most likely has). It's a tank pokemon. All pokemon have different uses, it's up to us on how to utilize them.

The original post of this thread made it apparent that this is mostly about looks and not stats.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    But it has good defensive stats and is only weak to psychic if it has levitate (which it most likely has). It's a tank pokemon. All pokemon have different uses, it's up to us on how to utilize them.

The original post of this thread made it apparent that this is mostly about looks and not stats.

"I pick my worst Pokemon"

It's about what people personally hate. I personally hate Weezing. I don't care about what you think about Weezing. That does not change my opinion on Weezing. This is why they are opinions; even if you think it's a great Pokemon, I am not obligated to. Aren't opinions wonderful? :)

Dr. Wiggles

Free Thinker
    Years
  • "I pick my worst Pokemon"

It's about what people personally hate. I personally hate Weezing. I don't care about what you think about Weezing. That does not change my opinion on Weezing. This is why they are opinions; even if you think it's a great Pokemon, I am not obligated to. Aren't opinions wonderful? :)

Opinions can be debunked.

I acknowledged that you didn't like weezing because of how it looks. This was said in the last line of my post.

iPika

Crytec
    Years
  • Worst pokemon?
    That would be Patrat. Like... Seriously, he looks like a high and sleep-deprived dweller in the woods. Just my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    I've always had a hatred for Parasect for some reason. I don't why but I cringe every time he pops up.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • I actually really like Dunsparce. Now that you mention it, I think Ill use him in a play through :D

I really dont like Simipour. I mean, sure water monkey sounds cool, but I really think they could have done a better job on its design. Simisage looks ok in my opinion, so why is Simipour so derpy?!

Years
  • Gen 1 - Voltorb/Electrode, Exeggcute
    Gen 2 -Unown, Hitmontop
    Gen 3 - Legendary Golems, Nosepass, Chimecho,
    Gen 4 - Lickiticky, Magmortar, Tangrowth, Magnezone, Probopass, Spiritomb
    Gen 5 - Klink line, Kyurem Fusions, Amoongus
    Gen 6 - KLEFKI, Dedenne, Scatterbug

Worst = KLEFKI

Years
  • Typhlosion. I dont really know why I hate him but something about him makes my blood boil. Maybe part of it is because hes overrated in 2nd gen?

Back