• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personality test.

Years
    Introverted (I) 70.59% Extroverted (E) 29.41%
    Intuitive (N) 55.26% Sensing (S) 44.74%
    Thinking (T) 52.94% Feeling (F) 47.06%
    Perceiving (P) 62.86% Judging (J) 37.14%

I usually get INTP on these tests. I'm certainly introverted, and I'm the kind of person who doesn't need to have a plan to do things so I'm certainly more of a "perceiving" kind of person than a "judging" one. I'm more abstract and not so direct, I suppose, so "intuition" is okay for me, but really, aside from being introverted (I) and not being a planner (P) I could be N or S, T or F.

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
    Years
    Introverted (I) 84% Extroverted (E) 16%
    Sensing (S) 53.85% Intuitive (N) 46.15%
    Thinking (T) 53.33% Feeling (F) 46.67%
    Perceiving (P) 55.56% Judging (J) 44.44%

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Sounds pretty right. I've done this test before and it's fun. I think it's pretty accurate, I'm introverted and I try to think of things in a more practical way as opposed to a bunch of hypotheticals or "what ifs".

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
    Sensing (S) 53.13% Intuitive (N) 46.88%
    Feeling (F) 51.28% Thinking (T) 48.72%
    Perceiving (P) 65.52% Judging (J) 34.48%

Your type is: ISFP

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Umm... I'm getting a programming degree, and have no artistic abilities whatsoever. rofl
    I think ISTP or INTP would fit me much better. Although, having read their descriptions, I'm not sure they really fit me either. =/

Last edited:
    Years
    Etroverted (E) 63.16% Introverted (I) 36.84%
    Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
    Thinking (T) 52.5% Feeling (F) 47.5%
    Judging (J) 56.76% Perceiving (P) 43.24%

Your type is: ENTJ

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

That sounds a lot like me! :3​

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Introverted (I) 82.76% Extroverted (E) 17.24%
    Intuitive (N) 53.13% Sensing (S) 46.88%
    Feeling (F) 68.75% Thinking (T) 31.25%
    Perceiving (P) 56.76% Judging (J) 43.24%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Questor makes me sound like I go on adventures. Only in games, only in games. But yeah, I think that gets me right. I keep to myself a lot, but I care too much about others. Don't really care for myself too much, either lol.

Years
    Introverted (I) 79.31% Extroverted (E) 20.69%
    Sensing (S) 53.13% Intuitive (N) 46.88%
    Thinking (T) 55.17% Feeling (F) 44.83%
    Judging (J) 51.61% Perceiving (P) 48.39%

Your type is: ISTJ

My percentage is pretty low when it comes to being extroverted, though that's something I've known for a while n__n; I'd say these results are pretty accurate~!

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    Introverted (I) 54.84% Extroverted (E) 45.16%
    Sensing (S) 55.56% Intuitive (N) 44.44%
    Thinking (T) 68.75% Feeling (F) 31.25%
    Perceiving (P) 52.78% Judging (J) 47.22%
    Your type is: [SIZE=+3]ISTP

[/SIZE]
    Exactly what I expected before doing the test, lol.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Extroverted (E) 51.16% Introverted (I) 48.84%​

Intuitive (N) 56.41% Sensing (S) 43.59%​

Thinking (T) 73.33% Feeling (F) 26.67%​

Perceiving (P) 57.14% Judging (J) 42.86%​

Your type is: ENTP​

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

------------------------------​

I think it all depends on the structure and depth of the test. No one test is going to be able to fully and accurately describe anyone because there is so much variance and uniqueness among individuals. I do believe it's a fairly good tool for broad classification in general.​

This? Pretty accurate. I always get E__P in this type of test. That's no surprise to me, and I don't think I need a test to tell me any of this...​

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    (Personality test)
    Extroverted (E) 53.85% Introverted (I) 46.15%
    Sensing (S) 65.85% Intuitive (N) 34.15%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 66.67% Perceiving (P) 33.33%

Your type is: ESTJ

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population

I guess that's pretty accurate. I would have thought it would have mentioned how analytical I was, but meh.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    MBTI thread on PC? :OO

ESTP here. n_____n

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    How curious, to precede a personality survey with a binary gender question.
    Anyway, taken Myers-Briggs tests before, and now; I'm still between ISTP and INTP.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Hey I remember taking these

Well um, yeah.

Introverted (I) 70.97% Extroverted (E) 29.03%
    Intuitive (N) 60% Sensing (S) 40%
    Thinking (T) 53.66% Feeling (F) 46.34%
    Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Cool, I think this certainly reflects me somewhat.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Introverted (I) 76.47% Extroverted (E) 23.53%
    Sensing (S) 53.49% Intuitive (N) 46.51%
    Feeling (F) 54.29% Thinking (T) 45.71%
    Judging (J) 57.58% Perceiving (P) 42.42%

Your type is: ISFJ

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

I've always fit into the introverted one, but the other ones have changed over time. Especially F versus T, it really depends on the day you catch me. Lately I've been listening more to my feelings over my thoughts so I'm more F, but other times I'm less heedful of feelings so I end up on the T side.

The traits it says I have:

follows the rules, polite, fears drawing attention to self, dislikes competition, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, timid, dutiful, private, lower energy, finisher, organized, socially uncomfortable, modest, not confrontational, easily hurt, observer, prone to crying, not spontaneous, does not appreciate strangeness - intolerant to differences, apprehensive, clean, planner, prone to confusion, afraid of many things, responsible, guarded, avoidant, anxious, cautious, suspicious, more interested in relationships and family than intellectual pursuits, not adventurous, fears doing the wrong thing, dislikes change

Other than the bolded ones they all apply to me haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'll be the first ESFJ here.

Personality test.

This fits me for sure. There sure are a lot of introverted people here.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Introverted (I) 78.13% Extroverted (E) 21.88%
    Intuitive (N) 50% Sensing (S) 50%
    Thinking (T) 77.14% Feeling (F) 22.86%
    Judging (J) 69.23% Perceiving (P) 30.77%

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.​

Interestingly enough, I usually get INTP. Maybe this test needs an option for, "I am a compulsive liar." Or maybe it just depends on how moody the taker is being at the time.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Introverted (I) 62.96% Extroverted (E) 37.04%
    Intuitive (N) 56.25% Sensing (S) 43.75%
    Feeling (F) 56% Thinking (T) 44%
    Perceiving (P) 58.33% Judging (J) 41.67%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Meh. Lol I'm more of a mixed bag with a bunch o' random traits thrown in. Or at least that's how I see it :U

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
    I got ENTJ. Which.....is what I get almost every time I take a test though sometimes (depending on my mood at the time), I get ENFJ. The TF thing is usually borderlining 50/50% either way. Like literraly less than a percentage both ways either time XD;; so safe to say I'm a EN(T/F)J.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Personality test.
    Personality test.

I got a tie, and it said you get multiple results if any of them hit even, so... yeh. Kinda surprised a bit at the percentages.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Introverted (I) 73.53% Extroverted (E) 26.47%
    Intuitive (N) 65.85% Sensing (S) 34.15%
    Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
    Perceiving (P) 54.05% Judging (J) 45.95%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population. [SIZE=+3][/SIZE]

I guess I'm more emotionally minded and less logically minded than I thought :P. I don't think this is totally accurate, but I guess I've seen other personality tests that were more off-base than this one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Introverted (I) 67.65% Extroverted (E) 32.35%
    Intuitive (N) 51.35% Sensing (S) 48.65%
    Feeling (F) 56.41% Thinking (T) 43.59%
    Perceiving (P) 53.85% Judging (J) 46.15%

I always bounce back and forth from INFP to INTP so~ (Tho my sensing score surprised me).

I choose not to believe either way :3 I figure that my indifference to most subjects allows me the flexibility to be open to both sides. I can understand the premise behind these personality tests, but I also see the variety in human beings as being a valid point against them as well.

(And notice how many types keep popping up in such high frequencies xD I know that our test pool here is biased, but I still find it funny :3)

Back