• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personality Types

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
  • Personality Types

Very interesting. I'll try again in 6 months time and compare.

There are a lot of "Strategists" and "Engineers" on Pokecommunity. I wonder if that has any significance...

And what's an "Originator" supposed to be. What am I, arrgghh????

The website says originators are people like Walt Disney, Wierd Al Yankovich and Celine Dion. Hmm.

ENTP - The "Originator"

ENTPs are logical, innovative, curious and downright inventive. They see possibilities for improvement everywhere and possess the ability to understand complex concepts. ENTPs are introspective and carefree nonconformists. They often neglect the more common areas of life while pursuing new solutions. ENTPs can be good conversationalists and exciting company.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Lame. SPLIT PERSONALITIES.

I was an ISFJ - The "Defender" when I took the test twice in psychology. I read the description; seems very applicable.

I was an INTP - The "Engineer" the first time I took this website's test. So not into logic/theories.

I am an ISFP - The "Artist" today. Loyal and sensitive, but hardly creative or artistic.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Personality Types

INTJ with a wide spectrum of ability. This fits me well. :3

I will say that I'm really borderline on the J part, being only 53% I'm almost an INTP. XD

Last edited:

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
  • Personality Types

Here`s mine, it seems pretty accurate. Apparently I got the rarest type. 1% of all people are Confidant.

Last edited:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years

• There are a lot of "Strategists" and "Engineers" on Pokecommunity. I wonder if that has any significance...

In response to that, I present you this.

[FONT=Tahoma,Helvetica]An INTPs ideal is to provide all the ideas for a project and have a charismatic leader, who agrees with him, carry them out. The only area in which an INTP will carry out his own ideas to completion is in his personal interest world, where other people are not involved. For this reason, INTPs are fascinated by computer technology as well as the Internet which gives him a voice that he would not otherwise have.[/FONT]
    From here.
    It may not be true for some people since the test only gives a probable analysis, but that's why I can see so many INTPs on the net. General introverts the lot of us...

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Lame. SPLIT PERSONALITIES.

I was an ISFJ - The "Defender" when I took the test twice in psychology. I read the description; seems very applicable.

I was an INTP - The "Engineer" the first time I took this website's test. So not into logic/theories.

I am an ISFP - The "Artist" today. Loyal and sensitive, but hardly creative or artistic.

I know what you mean lol I took the test a few years ago, and I was INTJ; now I'm ISTJ. Not only that, but I did another test on Facebook from the same site, and they said I was most likely an INTJ - again.

>>

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Personality Types
    Pretty accurate result, though I've taken many quizzes and I am more Visual than I am Verbal. But it's an accurate result all the same.

Back