• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Pet Picture Thread

SusieSue

Grass Type only
Years
  • Wow, that's pretty image heavy thread. Mind if I contribute here too. Here's my cat Mal, found her as a kitten near my house two years ago.
    86ZldtA.jpg

GH1olI9.jpg

2ENQwDi.jpg

She's mostly a house cat, she rarely leaves home because I'm afraid she'll get fleas and ticks which are painful to get rid of.

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Got some more pet pics for all you animal lovers! Dogs and a lizard in my tiny lil update thread! :D

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    so this is a pretty old thread but it's still linked in the splash so I assume it's still relevant
    cats are always relevant

I have too many pictures of him I don't know which to put here
    Spoiler:

Years
  • juno i love your cat omg he seems so chill and precious <3 what a sweet chubbycat :)

Here is my best friend, Luna
    Spoiler:

and this is Juno, named after my fren Juno. she's a little anxious but she likes being around people sometimes, mostly me. the majority of the time, however, she prefers to be on her own, just being lazy and sunbathing.
    Spoiler:

and then my newest catfren, Nova! We rescued her from the streets where she was being attacked by some older stray cats. Had her for 5 months now and she is the happiest little kitten! She likes cuddling up and nibbling gently on people's sleeves.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • My best companion, friend, therapy cat, extremely curious, tubby and loving Brown Tabby cat named Tac~
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Dunno if I can still post here... last reply has been a couple months.

Our cat seems to think she belongs in the baby chair:
    Spoiler:

She also seems to like being in the dryer for some reason...
    Spoiler:

And on this pic she is just looking lovely:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• DSC00412.JPG
      DSC00412.JPG
      65.7 KB · Views: 186
    • DSC00576.JPG
      DSC00576.JPG
      50.4 KB · Views: 186
    • DSC01719.JPG
      DSC01719.JPG
      48.3 KB · Views: 187

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Got some sweet pictures of doggos here for fellow dog lovers 🖤🖤🖤

20210520_190532resized.jpg
    20210518_191325.jpg
    20210521_164741.jpg
    20210521_164110.jpg
    20210512_185441_1.jpg
    20210510_154015.jpg

Briggs is a little sick atm so he's kinda thin but he's still having fun!

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Dunno how many of you know, but my husband and I recently got puppies! I haven't actually had a puppy in so long, we normally like to rescue older dogs or those who really need us. But with me being pregnant, we wanted to get a doggo that could easily integrate with a screaming baby (it's so difficult to find shelters willing to give people with newborns older dogs) and could grow up with our kid in the process.

apollo and hades brighter.jpg
    Their names are Apollo (brindle) and Hades (fawn). Hades loves to sploot and blep. They're brothers so we have a little bit of littermate syndrome, but it's not particularly bad. While we're not 100% sure of their breed - we were only told they're Plott Hound mixes - we think they're mixed with Pit Bulls/Staffordshire Terriers. Most rescues won't tell you that part cuz pitties are so difficult to adopt out. It'll be easier to tell if that's true when they're older. Currently, they are 18 weeks, about to be 19 weeks tomorrow.

Spoiler:

They went to my husband's scout meeting for the first time this day! They did extremely well with the screaming children and all the chaos, though Apollo not as well as Hades. Apollo is a shy lil fella. We noticed that same thing when we went to a different park the other day. Lots of people were there and they met around 20-25 people. Apollo was shy for pretty much everyone except one older man, and Hades was very, VERY outgoing and loved all the people.

Spoiler:

This was their first time at our local park! They had a great walk and jog all the way to the top of the hill, and then back. They did so well on their walk!

Spoiler:

This was taken just today after a long indoor play session. It's hot and humid outside so we unfortunately can't take the dogs out today. I was hoping to take them out later this evening, but it's supposed to thunderstorm. Because of course.

Years
  • awwww that mother cat is introducing the babies to each other =)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Some old photos of the outdoor cats we used to have:
    Spoiler:

They 'came with the house' when we moved here. They have sadly since passed on a couple years back.
    They each died from old age, peacefully, on the farm they've lived their entire lives on.

The white/black one with the two different colored eyes was mine. He loved attention and would lick your hands for as long as he could.
    The black/brownish one was my brothers and it loved to cuddle. He would lie on your lap for hours on end if he got the chance.
    The other black/white/grey one was my sisters. She was a bit short tempered and you'd need to keep an eye on her tail. if it started wagging you'd stop petting her or she'd attack your hand. She was still a nice cat, as long as you keep in mind she only liked attention in short doses.

Getting teary eyed thinking of them =(

Attachments

• DSC00108.JPG
      DSC00108.JPG
      1.5 MB · Views: 152
    • DSC00121.JPG
      DSC00121.JPG
      1.5 MB · Views: 148
    • DSC00274.JPG
      DSC00274.JPG
      1.3 MB · Views: 150
    • DSC00130.JPG
      DSC00130.JPG
      1.7 MB · Views: 150
    • DSC00135.JPG
      DSC00135.JPG
      1.5 MB · Views: 149
    • DSC00204.JPG
      DSC00204.JPG
      1.3 MB · Views: 153
    Last edited:
    Years
  • This is Miss Mustachio, Stash for short, I got her the week before this past Thanksgiving and she's amazing :)

Attachments

• Mustachio.jpg
      Mustachio.jpg
      198.3 KB · Views: 5
    Years
  • Here's a funny picture I took tonight of Miss Mustachio while she was playing

Attachments

• 273555909_5169870713024230_6786405200999844835_n.jpg
      273555909_5169870713024230_6786405200999844835_n.jpg
      129.3 KB · Views: 7
    Back