• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Pet Picture Thread

Days
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    3QeI.gif

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    306uovC.jpeg

cWeOfoz.jpeg

yes I am a complete fucking slut for cute & funny animal pics

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • IVNDHyf.jpg

On the left is Dean, the right is Sammy. They were adopted at the same time, and came from the same litter, so they love playing together. They are about a year old now, still not fully grown.

Years
  • No photo's please....
    Spoiler:

zZzzzZzZzzZzzzZzzzZz.... is mine.... human no touch..... zZzzzZzZzzZzzzZzzzZz....
    Spoiler:

I'm a Christmas present-nya!
    Spoiler:

Welcome to my humble abode, human!
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• DSC00690.JPG
      DSC00690.JPG
      922.6 KB · Views: 67
    • DSC00725.JPG
      DSC00725.JPG
      991.3 KB · Views: 66
    • DSC00337.JPG
      DSC00337.JPG
      550.5 KB · Views: 67
    • DSC00520.JPG
      DSC00520.JPG
      964.7 KB · Views: 67
    Days
  • This is Zee our albino pleco, they're a few months old now.

Spoiler:

This is Myrtle. She's around 23yrs old, She's a red eared slider. she is also super spoiled.

Spoiler:

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • Xpg1zW3.jpg

"YASSS, armpit scratch!"
    This is our eldest cat, Nikolai. I don't remember exactly how old he is, but he's somewhere around 9 years. Sometimes, if you scratch his armpits, he will stretch out his front arms all the way, which I was trying to catch a good picture of. In general, anytime our cats are doing something funny/cool, as soon as I break out my phone they just seem to stop. >:3

Days
    • Seen Jul 14, 2023
    The sneaky boi under the log.
    So this is my tokay gecko Varan, he eats baby mice and crickets, and he is makes this very loud sound all night that sound like "TOKAY".

Attachments

• IMG_0586.jpeg
      IMG_0586.jpeg
      1,023.5 KB · Views: 8

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • I realized I've only shared 3/5s of my cats in here so far, so time for the other 2!

This little guy was actually named 'Fibonacci' at first, but we almost never call him that. Instead, we mostly call him 'Nacho'. He has several other names as well, and he responds to all of them: 'The Cheese', 'Cheese Puff', 'Cheesy Poof', etc.
    Spoiler:

Then, finally, there's Vladimir. He's a tough one for me to even get a picture of, there's something strange with him. In all of the years my family has had cats, which has been my whole life, we have never had a cat that hated me... Until Vladimir. I'm not even exaggerating, if I try to pet him he will just whip around and bite me, he runs away from me and hisses at me when I'm just walking through the house. Many times, at night, as I'm walking through the house, he will lunge at me and make this weird 'popping' hiss sound. I've never treated him poorly at all, I often give him meat from my dinner like the rest of the cats, and he eats it happily. The only plausible explanation I've come up with so far is that since he's a rescue, maybe some guy treated him badly when he was a kitten and I somehow remind him of that guy? I don't know how else to explain it. It doesn't matter that he hates me, though, he's still family, and I love him. :3
    Spoiler:

P.S. We got both of them as kittens at the same time, not sure if they are actually from the same litter, but it shouldn't be surprising that the two are best friends.

Back