• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Do you have any pets? If so, how many? What are they? Do they have any names?

As for me, no I don't own any pets, but I did have a snake I kept outside in a empty kiddie pool. I actually kept it for 4 months until winter came, when i released it.

Years
  • I have a dog names Patch, hes a cross between a jack russel and a dalmation, and i also have a rabbit names peter yes named after peter rabbit

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • I have one pet cat called Paudie, which is an Irish name.

Previous pets I had who are all deceased.

Kyle - Cat. He was my first cat and was around for a bit when I had Paudie.
    Rocky - Hamster. He was my first pet who lasted 2 years.
    Goldeen - Goldfish. My first goldfish who I had to keep upstairs away from my cat. I had him for roughly 5 months.

Years
  • I have a dog, age 5, and two goldfish.

Fish names are Ricky and Bob (I was little lol) and my dog is named Emily.

Years
  • hahaha I live in a crazy house
    I have 10 dogs- their names are Brewster, Kasidi, Raiza, Ruby, Nena, Buttons, Sirius(BLACK), Rumer, Noah and Lela :) And we breed so we always have puppies :D ANd they are all Rhodesian Ridgebacks :D
    I have 3 cats- Purdy, Athena and Mr.Smith(yes as in the Matrix!!!)
    A half boar/potbelly pig called Wilbur!
    Chickens- Lucy is a pet :) The rest are layers
    A coopers hawk called trinity(yes as in the Matrix!)
    Its a mad house :) hehehe. I loveeee Animals!

hahaha I live in a crazy house
    I have 10 dogs- their names are Brewster, Kasidi, Raiza, Ruby, Nena, Buttons, Sirius(BLACK), Rumer, Noah and Lela :) And we breed so we always have puppies :D ANd they are all Rhodesian Ridgebacks :D
    I have 3 cats- Purdy, Athena and Mr.Smith(yes as in the Matrix!!!)
    A half boar/potbelly pig called Wilbur!
    Chickens- Lucy is a pet :) The rest are layers
    A coopers hawk called trinity(yes as in the Matrix!)
    Its a mad house :) hehehe. I loveeee Animals!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    A cocker spaniel named Hulk. But I'm wanting a seawater aquarium at my badroom, thoose fishes are so cool.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I have a miniature schnauzer and his name is Cookie. He's SUPER cute~!

Spoiler:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I used to have quite a few pets, but most of them died. I love having pets/animals around it wouldn't be the same without 'em.

I bought 2 canaries both who died from a sickness, and strangely one was a male in which layed eggs! :D I used to also have a rooster called Chooka, which I used to chase when I was little. It would be so funny when he'd slip on the concrete but still keep running with half of his body on the ground. XD; Then a fews years later he was eaten by an eagle or a hwak since I'd seen one flying around for some time.

Now, I just have a dog called mocco. He's so cute, fluffy but stinks. I swear he smells like he's rolled in a dead carcus or something! Dx I am sure a few people here have seen photo's of him I put on here.. I know hirro did at least.. ages ago. :3

Years
  • I had two tabby, male cats, Starsky and Hutch, who both ran away, sadly. A couple of months later, we got a tabby cat, Splash (male - named so for his somewhat fondness towards the sink), and Pixel (female), a white tortoiseshell cat. As we speak Pixel is hogging my computer chair and I'm sat on a stool :/

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I have 2 dogs (1 Maltese, 1 Shih Tzu). Both are hyperactive and always "fight"/play with each other when they see each other. I also have some fish and a turtle.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • 2 guinea pigs and a fish I always forget about. BUUUTTT I AM GETTING A DOG SOON! though idk how well I would go cleaning up its poo all the time...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have two cats, both girls, named Misty and Princess. We didn't name either of them, but we saved them from abusive homes. They're so cute XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Here's Sally for you all to enjoy. She's a 9/10-year-old Jack Russell/Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Whippet (don't ask me how it happened, but that's what she is), and she's lovely:

Spoiler:

We used to have a cat, but he ran away about a year after we got Sally. I guess he's dead by now, but we'll never know for sure. Oh well...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    We have two dogs and three cats <3
    The dogs are both Shih-Tzu's, named Buddy and Izzy, and one of the cats is a Persian named Theo, and the other two are just brown cats (one is fluffy and orangey-brown, the other is short-hair with stripes and a polka-dot belly) named Lucy and Roxie.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Oh, forgot to mention, my dream pet would be a chamaleon, a male one. The colours they can get are so amazing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I have five cats. My oldest is a three year old tabby and the others are the kitties she's had over the year I've had her that I've managed to keep. I've got myself a cute little black cat and an orange cat, they're about nine months old now. I've also got a basic brindle kitten and a rather shy kitten that looks somewhat like a panda, these two are about five months old. They can be a handful at times, but I absolutely love them.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    In the past, I've had like 5+ cats, a guinea pig, a hamster, and some fish. I haven't had pets in at least six years. I want a dog now, though!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    At the moment:
    A pug named Cuba. A parrot named Cee-Cee and 5 cockatiels, one of which I can't spell the name of so I'm not gunna name them. And some fish in the fish pond. They are all adorable.

In the past:
    Rats, mice (legit ones btw not house rats etc lol), crazy crabs, budgies (18), canaries, 2 other dogs, roosters, quails, more fish, four ducks, ummmmm. That's all I can think of, probs forgot a breed of animal.

I don't count the frogs since we don't technically "own" them.

Back