• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phobias.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • Do you have any phobias? Do you have a phobia that you may consider odd?
    Do these phobias cause problems for your everyday life?

I have a fear of heights, so I can't go up a place by 2 metres without getting a shock. What about you?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    The only thing I'm scared of is talk of diseases and illnesses of the body. I can't stand straight for eighty-five minutes after the talk is finished. Which is why I dread the subject Biology.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I have a massive fear of blood, and a fear of moths. I also fear any sort of disease that isn't curable.

Years
  • Acrophobia (heights) and sometimes fear of failure, but I think most of people are afraid of failing something at some point. Oh and also I fear every bug that has black-yellow colors (bees, wasps, even those harmless).

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I have a fear of trying new things, Crane fly-spider with wings and wasps. I used to be scared of buttons when I was younger.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have no diagnosed phobias, but my biggest fear is fireworks and loud "boom" sounds.

Years
  • I don't I have any real phobias. I'm trying to get over whatever social anxiety (fear of rejection and failure really) I have and I can't bring myself to kill insects and spiders (because they spasm uncontrollably when you crush them).

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Heights and umbrellas. The height one isn't a big deal but I can't be anywhere around umbrellas because of a stupid injury that I have and the number of times I've seen someone stabbed with them.

Years
  • I have an irrational fear of getting trapped in a car whilst submerged.

I've taught about it so much, how to get out of a situation like that, it has even led me to the discovery of special tools that are designed specifically for getting out of cars under the water.

Before that, I used to have a hammer in the car. Crazyy lol

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Phobias? Teehee.

Spiders. Heights. Airplanes. Isolation [in dark places]. The Dark [in general]. Tornados. Hurricanes.

Do they impede on my lifestyle?

Well, let's put it this way:

Spoiler:

Ragetendo

The Angry Italian
    Years
  • Dogs..i hate dogs to death,i seriously do

But why? =( My phobia is water i can't see the bottom of, I'm scared of what is in the water even if it was a swimming pool if the water isn't clear i won't go in it. Yet i can stand in the ocean waist deep but i won't swim in it. I think jaws scarred me lol I love sharks but i know that me going in the ocean I'm entering their kitchen.(bull sharks can swim in fresh water and thats scary lol) When i saw the japanese footage of the giant squid it made the fear worse lol

I think if i were to get stranded in the ocean I'd die of shock lol

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • Philophobia, fear of love.
    Can't watch people kiss, I freak out if I see anything passed that (I never have though, but I'm trying to have it stay that way), and I get kinda rude if someone asks me for my number (I really try to be polite, but I freak out!), or if they're trying to flirt with me.
    I'm also extremely paranoid. Like I could probably give you nine ways I could die right now, and be genuinely scared they would happen.

Fujiko

Devon Corporation Secretary
    Years
  • I am frightened to death of Spiders!
    I usually spray them with hair spray so that they freeze in place and I beg someone else to take them outside.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dogs. Doesn't matter if it's a puppy, a chihuahua, a Labrador, I'm frightened regardless. =(

Says the guy with a Houndoom theme. You're so cute, Dipu. ;3

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • I have an intense fear of certain vermin, namely rats and cockroaches. I'm not afraid of pet mice or anything, but I shudder at the thought of a thick-furred black rat with a long, pink tail. As for cockroaches, I think it has to do with the realization that when I see one, I know there are thousands of others that are living around me, out of sight. Just... no.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • One word.

Trypophobia.

Your life will never be the same again.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'm deathly afraid of spiders to be honest, even tiny ones. I've been told to toughen up but I can't stand being in the same room as one, dead or alive. I'm also afraid of other insects like wasps, they scare the living daylights out of me. Be in the same room as an angry wasp for fifteen minutes or something much more painful like studying for hours on end without a break... study please! I just can't stand venomous insects or creepy crawlies in general.

Back