• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photoshop Q & A

Sawyer

���
Years
  • that's not a bad idea... okay, i'm patenting the idea of a huge competition, like at pe2k (if any of you know about [WAR])... so i'm making it, no one else. xD

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • I made a new sig, put as you can see it ain't transparent cuz I am having problems with it... Here are the two "versions" of transparent pics:

Photoshop Q & A

Photoshop Q & A

I will attach the psd file(in a zip) so if anybody is willing to make it transparent I would be verygratefully.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • sure.. go to Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation, then... on the little window that opens up, tick the checkbox that has Colorize next to it. then, you can change the color. i don't know the exact coordinates, but if you put the Hue bar a little over the midpoint. Saturation is how grey or how blue it is. you can change it and see how you like it... Lightness.. keep that at 0.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Okay, i have Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 . I know it suckz -.-, but it was my dad how bought it. So, can i like make banners, avaays, resize things, and write one images threw it? My Photo Shop i mean

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • you can do the same stuff, just a different format. i'd prefer 7, cause that's what i grew up on, but... PSE and 7 are very, very similar. ^^

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Could somebody create a *.psd file that is A4 paper format? I can't figure out how to make it... (I put it in cm 21 x 29.7 but it is like ten times larger than that).

Edit: And upoload or attach it...

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Night-Kun said:
    OK, I've got this problem and here seems the best place to post it.. I've downloaded some brushes off of deviantART and now I don't know how to get PS to load them.. I'm using PS 7..

Take your brush tool (B) and right click on the file. Click the little arrow, and load brushes.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Dardanel said:
    Could somebody create a *.psd file that is A4 paper format? I can't figure out how to make it... (I put it in cm 21 x 29.7 but it is like ten times larger than that).

Edit: And upoload or attach it...
    Depends on your resolution. If it looks 10 times larger, it should be quite fine. As long as your image is greater than 50px per cm or 150 pixels per inch, it won't get pixelated when printed out.

The size on screen is:

(Length in cm) x (pixels per cm) = (length in pixels)

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Night-Kun said:
    OK, I've got this problem and here seems the best place to post it.. I've downloaded some brushes off of deviantART and now I don't know how to get PS to load them.. I'm using PS 7..
    And don't forget to save it into where you're supposed to save! I don't exactly remember where it is, but it's something about 'preset' or something like that.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • 'Scuse me. I'm drawing from scratch on photoshop. I've got a sketch, now I want to do some nice, clean lineart. Is their a bezier tool (like on MS Paint) I can use to keep my lines neat?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Composer of Requiems said:
    Depends on your resolution. If it looks 10 times larger, it should be quite fine. As long as your image is greater than 50px per cm or 150 pixels per inch, it won't get pixelated when printed out.

The size on screen is:

(Length in cm) x (pixels per cm) = (length in pixels)

Thanks man, but I just went ahead and made a bmp in paint with the "right size" and putted it in photoshop.

Back