• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

Years
    • Seen today
    I choose Nincada. Why go for a Grass/Poison type when you can have 2 Bug types for the price of one?

Orbeetle
    Centiskorch
    Frosmoth

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Centiskorch, only one of the three I've used so far (that will change when my Dottler evolves)

Sandile, Sunkern, Swinub

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Deino, its well worth levelling up to Lv 64 in order to get a Hydreigon (that used to be hard to do)

Dragonair, Shelgon, Gabite

Years
    Dragonair! Such a beautiful Serpentine creature, it's the obvious choice here, although Gabite is splendid as well.

Zorua, Nickit, Vulpix

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Vulpix. I like its design and I always choose it whenever I play Explorers of Sky.

Swampert, Sharpedo, Wailord

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Regirock, I like Rock types and prefer Regirock's cry to the other Regis

Raticate, Furret, Linoone

Years
    I would prefer to take none of these Pokémon, in all honesty. But if I must, Greedent it is.

Audino
    Furfrou
    Roselia

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Roselia, it has more coverage as a Grass/Poison type than the two Normal-types

Nosepass, Magnemite, Charjabug

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Hmmm...I like both Electivire and Magmortar, but I'm gonna have to go with Magmortar here. It doesn't get enough love :( </3

Glaceon
    Froslass
    Weavile

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Froslass, I have happy memories of winning a battle online using only Froslass

Combusken, Monferno, Pignite

Years
    Monferno! I absolutely adore the design of this fire-fighting monkey! While Combusken is a close second, Monferno is the clear winner here!

Grimmsnarl, Obstagoon, Hatterene

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Obstagoon, it won me many battles in my older Shield playthrough, Hatterene hasn't done as well on my current file unfortunately

Golduck, Tentacruel, Kingler

Back