• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Castform, I choose you! It's ability to adapt to weather conditions is just too amaziing!

Impidimp
    Duskull
    Hatenna

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Shuckle. Love a good Johto Pokémon.

Luxray
    Manetric
    Jolteon

pkmin3033

Luxray is the clear winner here. Manetric is an ugly doge and Jolteon, like most other Eeveelutions not called Glaceon, is very meh.

Slakoth, Psyduck, Slowpoke

Years
    • Seen today
    Gotta pick Slowpoke here. Its evolutions may be slow, but their good bulk and decent Special Attack makes them good battlers.

Tentacruel
    Gyarados
    Sharpedo

pkmin3033

I'm going to be unoriginal and pick Gyarados, because I have used Gyarados so many times in various games and I've always found it to be a satisfying addition to my team, even if it takes three lifetimes to level.

Serperior, Sandaconda, Arbok

Years
    Serperior takes the win for me! It's elegant and regal, certainly one of the best Pokémon to come out of the 5th generation. I do love Arbok as well, though.

Venomoth
    Dustox
    Mothim

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Gliscor is my fave out of these! ♥

Aerodactyl
    Mankey
    Cofagrigus

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Aerodactyl has good physical coverage that can be used with it's respectable physical Attack and very high Speed.

Volcarona, Frosmoth, Galvantula

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Ralts' final evolutions are top tier powerhouses. It does have an adorable middle-stage evolution.

Cursola, Sirfetch'd, or Obstagoon?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Obstagoon vs Cursola is a pretty tough one but I think I ultimately give victory to Obstagoon on this.

Spearow
    Starly
    Rufflet

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Grapploct! I really love that design! I like combat sports, wrestling and octopus so yeah..

Pick one: Magnemite, Venipide or Pumpkaboo?

Years
    Pumpkaboo! As a Halloween fanatic, I simply HAD to pick this pokemon! It's spooktastic!

Hariyama
    Escavalier
    Rampardos

Back