• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Karli ~ OMGosh, you're sooo cute!! 8D *huggles* I love your shirt too. o-o It looks really neat. :3 And Rorii ish absolutely adorable! <33~~~

Eliana ~ Ummm...nice eyeball? XD *glomps*

Paige ~ Awww, Paige, you're so prettyful! <33 I am totally diggin' the hat, too. XD

Kura ~ Like, whoaomgosh your hair pwnz. XD I like those black glove~like deals too, very cool. :33

Very nice piccies everyone. X3 *hops around*

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    vato_nolan said:
    Anna-chan I love your glasses,really.There cool and whats that one your hand?

Thanks =D.. I love my glasses too xD.

My friend wrote the "X" on my hand.. her and another friend have been hearing a lot about "straight edge"(don't ask me about it, because I am next to clueless about it) and decided to just draw "X"s on their hands and such.. and while I was enjoying my ice cream.. they attacked me with eyeliner and put it on my hands.. I got bored.. took a pic.. and edited in photoshop.. and thats the story of the pic xD.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Kuraaaaaaa Kurrraaaaaaaaaa *jumps up and down*

Loving the hair <3

I had to do pink text colour..for it felt right.

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
  • You totally should. I bet people would pay money for a framed edition. Hell, you should make signed copies too, for those hardcore fans.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • OMG, Matt~! I haven't talked to you in forever. ;_; I <3 the new pictures... and now that your braces are off you actually smiled in it. =D

Wolf Goddess- No worries, you're definitely not ugly at all. No need to put yourself down, I think you're really pretty. ^^

vato_nolan

Better than you since 1991.
    Years
  • Kasanai Tsumi,sorry but I didnt find you.Okay I'll look some more.Well on the plus side,I love your street,just the way it looks,it looks so cool.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back