• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
  • That right tharr is my new favorite pitcha of you, Itsuki.

xD; I think you look like Raito from Deathnote. But with black hair.

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
    Years
  • Hahaha, none taken. I smoke and old ladies regularly stop me and ask to see my ID. I don't know why, but they're always very shocked when they see it. It's only old ladies. Seriously, go figure.

Marx

Banned
    Years
  • ^I loled at that pretty hard.
    Older people don't give a doink when I'm drinking. They think I'm an adult lol.
    And whoa-ho-ho, I thought Chikara would be a nerd, but she's actually pretty attractive. :o

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
    Years
  • General rule: Nobody who posts their pictures in picture threads is ever unattractive. Ever. I don't know why, but it doesn't matter at all what forum it's on or anything.

And seriously, you look like an adult and you're six years younger than me. I look like a teenager and I'm not. Man, some people get all the luck.

Marx

Banned
    Years
  • Not really. When I'm 25, I'll be needing a cane and fake teeth. x3
    Itsuki, you look like you're wigged out on some sorta item I cannot mention because this forum has a drug rule I beleive. =[

Trainer Kat

Years
  • KANI/OTHER KAT: askdjleduf;d You're so prrdy. x.x For serious. I like your outfit a lot. And yeah, I'd say you look maybe 17, but eh. I look like I'm 4, so it all works out. xD;

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yep thats Paris,Champs Elysees with the Arc de Triomphe on the back!
    And the other one has the Tour Eiffel on the back as well :P

Ohh yeah i like classic chic style xD

Ohkay, I got Paris, the Arc and Eiffel, everything else just went over my head. xP Still, great shots, they're like those movie caps you see on the backs of DVD cases, very pretteh. :D

Nothing beats classic chic. xD Oh wait, maybe moe-ism... *shot'd

And please tell me that's a mirror behind that iPhone, cause if you have two... *faints

@Gummy: Is that a sailor uniform?! It's cute as! Oh, yeah...the baby too... xP

Nothing wrong with relaxing with a...what is that? Cool regardless. *nods

@Mayz: You haven't taken it down yet, I can still see it. ;D I like your hair btw.

@Itsuki: Ah Itsu...if you keep pulling that face it might get stuck like that. x3 *is being watched...right?

Lash

Years
  • Hey everyone, I posted more pictures of myself. All showing my new haircut.
    I edited out one of the pics because the big middle finger was out.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • *sigh* so many pictures deleted from the PC backup wipe, just awful feeling :\. Well Lash, nice pictures. ;D

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    well i got bored and decided to come to the picture thread... its huge and i dunno how to do spoilers.. so ya... =X

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • You guys are all so cute and pretty. :D (Except you. *points at you*)

Posted some pictures of myself. Nothing artsy.

Trainer Kat

Years
  • @Evkay Kansas Evan Junpei-kun! x3; It's adorableee. You need to get a legal name change to Junpei Iori. x333

@Blueberry; You look...strangely familiar. Like, I could swear I've seen you before. I'd place money on it. xD; You're totally precious. And that picture of your boyf makes me laugh (plus I think I have that same rug).

@Memory; Oh gosh, you're cute. I love your hairdo.

And thanks Klip. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back