• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    @Sachi: -blinku-

Those are either contacts or... wow.

@Chikara: A blue shirt? On St. Patty's day?! Where is your Irish pride, girl? >:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    No contacts for Karli-li. \o/ I just have a pair of really weird eyes and maybe good.. lighting? XD; idk.

Thanks for the comments everyone. :> I love everyone else's piccus.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I agree with Jeff, Marz, you do look different in every pic, very nice all the same.

@everyone else- I can't really come up with comments very well, but they're all very nice. :D

Lash

Years
    Luke: MAJOR rofl at thinking you look overweight. Be glad you aren't like myself and this one kid I use to hang out with who got me in trouble with the cops

Karlu: omg, likewtf, you have majorly pretty eyes. like you so kawaii and crapz i juts wan hugzu lolz

Resa: hai ur leik pretty unoe

Gummy: Why look in the camera? If the flash is on, it will blind you :(

And, I posted new pictures of myself, and of my disobedient, yet cute dog.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Karli-li: Pretty like usual~ Get moar sleep plz, kthx.

Marz-rz: Hot-ee.

Itsuki: I want to punch you, you little... kid. D<

Lash: Nice.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Woah, you're all like...hott except for Lash. XD Same couldn't be said for me, but yeah. =P

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Awesum Klippy (b")b I enjoy the beanie. And whoo for hockey :D!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Aw, Klippy, I've always loved your hat~ :3 And I'm glad you had fun at the hockey game \o/

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    OMG KLIPPY UR SO HAWT <3

..But yeah dude, you always do have the exact same facial expression in every picture you take..It's always you, standing there, usually from a side view smiling with some kind of beenie on O_O

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    OMG KLIPPY UR SO HAWT <3

..But yeah dude, you always do have the exact same facial expression in every picture you take..It's always you, standing there, usually from a side view smiling with some kind of beenie on O_O

Hey. I don't take camwhoring photos like everyone else does.

Sorry I don't grab my camera, get to my bathroom and pose for 45 minutes until I find the one that looks camwhorish enough. XD;

I usually just get photos that I take with my family and put them here. So...TAKE THAT! D<

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Sorry I don't grab my camera, get to my bathroom and pose for 45 minutes until I find the one that looks camwhorish enough. XD;

*cough I do cough*
    There are no pictures of me XD;

Your pics still look really good, though~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back