• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of your Pets!

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
    Yes, this is a rip-off of the "Pictures of You" thread!

Well, as simple as this- post pictures of your pets!
    Here's one of my dogs:
    Pictures of your Pets!

Frodo!

And my other dog, it's hard o get a good picture of him, so I put a treat over the webcam:
    Pictures of your Pets!

Bilbo!

Yes, I watch Lord of the Rings, lol

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Your dog, Frodo, looks pretty cute. I used to like dogs a lot more than cats, but after getting my own kitty, I have to say that my preference has changed.

Anyway, here's a picture of my cat, Domino, on the first day we got him: https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f347/drummershuff/Domino/domino1.jpg

And then a few years later, this is him now: https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f347/drummershuff/Domino/domino23.jpg

He's changed quite a bit. That last picture was taken quite a while ago — he's even bigger now!

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    These are my cats, only really just got them.

Arthur's the white one with black patches and Merlin's the black one.

I'll upload a video I took tomorrow. It's so cute.

Attachments

• Pictures of your Pets!
      Photo-0096.jpg
      334.6 KB · Views: 8
    • Pictures of your Pets!
      Photo-0098.jpg
      308.7 KB · Views: 5
    • Pictures of your Pets!
      Photo-0091.jpg
      346.3 KB · Views: 5
    • Pictures of your Pets!
      Photo-0131.jpg
      550.8 KB · Views: 6

shot571

I got some pictures of my rabbits and fish
    The fish are in the swimming pool :P
    They also dont have names cos we have so many :s.

Years
    Spoiler:
    That there is Starsky making love to the Sky+ Remote.
    Spoiler:
    And that there is Hutch, trying to play Maplestory.

It's a shame that they've grown up now and are boring and loud. ;~;

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    These are my kittens (well, my mum's kittens so I only see them a few times a year) they're very adorable, my mum called them Zig and Zag but I hate those names so I call them Ange and Gabriel. They both love to climb on me and scratch me and then fall asleep on me when they're tired.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Spoiler:

That's my kitteh, Cheetoh. He's very hyper and playful. Which is why he loves me because no matter what I am doing the minute I see him I will drop everything and play with him. xD

He likes to attack my hands. :D He has learned how to play without scratching me too. YAY :D

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    My cat, Kali:
    Spoiler:

Kali is an overweight, orange tabby. I had to leave her behind when I went to Korea, so right now she's super attached to my mom. ;-; Anyway, she's a spoiled cat who loves chewing on paper and laying on whatever you need at the moment. Despite her kitten features, she's at least nine years old.

My hamster, Lelouch:
    Spoiler:

Lelouch is one of the two hamsters I got when I moved to Korea to keep me from being lonely. He's a white dwarf hamster. I lost his brother earlier, so now Lelouch has full run of the cage. He's a fat hamster who spends most of his time sleeping, though he loves his ball (why are all my pets fat). He's extremely picky about food and loves his sesame seeds.

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Shadow, my photogenic cat. Oh how he loves posing for the camera.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

They're old pictures from the start of the year maybe? But he hasn't changed much anyways.

I do have a dog as well, called Yoshi, but he's a psychotic ADHD dog, and he won't sit still for one second for me to take a photo of him. ~_~

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    This one of my cats called Tubbs we named him after a character out of The League of Gentlemen. ;D
    Spoiler:

My Cat, he's mainly my responsibility because I named him. He's called Ollie :3
    He's on my bed next to my Pikachu plushie.
    Spoiler:

and My Doggy Erika, sadly she now lives with my Nan in North London but she's still our pet.
    Spoiler:

The one of Tubbs I took today because he just doesn't keep still :/

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
    I have two cats.

Nuno
    Female
    Plain Black
    Eighteen years old
    Small

Hobbies Include: Eating, sleeping, making uneeded noise, sleeping under my bed, clawing the furniture, making odd noises in her sleep.

Boots
    Male
    Black and White
    Three/Four years old
    Huge, but not fat.

Hobbies Include: Eating, chasing and eating birds or rats, wondering around aimlessly, attacking me for no good reason, sleeping/lying in strange positions, getting locked outside in the rain, drying himself off on me then attacking me when he's dry, chasing anything that shines.

You get the idea. Nuno is the older one that doesn't really do much, Boots is the big one who runs around all day.

I'll upload pictures when I can steal them off my moms camera.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Spoiler:

this is my pet human bosie she is very passive loves everyone

Spoiler:

my pet mammoth milo he is also very passive but very protective too u_u he gives me very little room on the bed and enjoys spooning

Spoiler:

my pet bean bartleby (doesnt he look like a lil bean here) he is greedy and lazy but can do the most tricks ("speaks" and gives hugs)

Spoiler:

here is pretty boy, he's been around longer than i have, hes a cranky old man who i think has gone crazy from pacing back and forth in a confined space for about 23 years now. he wont let anyone touch him so getting him in and out of the cage is a huge hassle, he hates hands, but he doesn't mind my shoulders and he likes my kisses and eats my eyelashes soooo thats our relationship

Last edited:

Ayselipera

This is my cat Leo. He's about five years old now. I had a lot more pictures, but they've seem to have disappeared so this will do. Oh and also the couch is made of a fabric that changes color when you rub it a certain way. So those dark spots aren't really dirt it's just the way someone sat on the couch last. Also that bright light on his bottom half is just sunlight coming in from the window in case you were wondering.

Back