• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piercings?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I love piercings and I actually find them attractive unless it's overdone. I only have 1 piercing on each of my ears but I would like to get a 2nd piercing above the first on my left ear, an eyebrow piercing, a lip piercing and a tongue piercing. I've been wanting a tongue piercing for years now but my parents wouldn't let me get one or any of the piercings I mentioned above because I would "look gay." Now that I'm 18 and no longer living with them I still consider getting them when I have money to do so.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I don't have any piercings, but I've recently been thinking of getting my ears pierced, preferably because I want to wear faux tapers. I'll probably never have the guts to actually go and get pierced, but every time I pass by a store that does it, I stop and think about it lol.

As for piercings anywhere else on the body, I'm not a fan, but as others have mentioned, it's a matter of personal preference. If said person thinks that their piercing looks good on them, then who am I to judge?

Years
    I love piercings and I actually find them attractive unless it's overdone. I only have 1 piercing on each of my ears but I would like to get a 2nd piercing above the first on my left ear, an eyebrow piercing, a lip piercing and a tongue piercing. I've been wanting a tongue piercing for years now but my parents wouldn't let me get one or any of the piercings I mentioned above because I would "look gay." Now that I'm 18 and no longer living with them I still consider getting them when I have money to do so.
    Piercings don't make you gay, if you're attracted to the same-sex then that makes you gay lol

I don't have any piercings, but I've recently been thinking of getting my ears pierced, preferably because I want to wear faux tapers. I'll probably never have the guts to actually go and get pierced, but every time I pass by a store that does it, I stop and think about it lol.

As for piercings anywhere else on the body, I'm not a fan, but as others have mentioned, it's a matter of personal preference. If said person thinks that their piercing looks good on them, then who am I to judge?

OMG! I love your 1D pic! <3

And yup, no one has the right to judge what someone does with his or her body!

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I just have my lobes pierced, the standard for girls lol :b

I want to get another set of lobe piercings and maybe a cartilage, but I'm still undecided on the latter.

Years
    I'm probably biased because I'm a fighting type. I'm classy enough as it is haha :p
    Lol!!

If I was a Pokemon, I'd probably be a Delcatty or something lol xD

So I guess we see the differences between us xD

I just have my lobes pierced, the standard for girls lol :b

I want to get another set of lobe piercings and maybe a cartilage, but I'm still undecided on the latter.

Cartilage is the way to go! Lol I love mine!

Last edited:
    Years
    Lol!!

If I was a Pokemon, I'd probably be a Delcatty or something lol xD

Cartilage is the way to go! Lol I love mine!

IN that case, forget about the piercings and find a nice toilet seat to wear around your neck! :p
    For some reason, that's what I think of when I see a Delcatty.
    Piercings?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't have any now, but I'm thinking about getting my left lobe pierced (just once) and getting an industrial piercing on my other ear. Or maybe on my left as well. I haven't really decided yet, but as I grow older, I think the industrial piercing looks pretty cool.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    My ears were pierced when I was a kid. I let it grow shut within a month.

So, as of now, nothing.
    I plan on eventually getting the cartilage on one ear pierces but have yet to get around to it.

Years
    I don't have any now, but I'm thinking about getting my left lobe pierced (just once) and getting an industrial piercing on my other ear. Or maybe on my left as well. I haven't really decided yet, but as I grow older, I think the industrial piercing looks pretty cool.

Oh sweet! Industrial piercings are so cool! :) you should def get one! And lobe piercings always look nice on guys. :)

My ears were pierced when I was a kid. I let it grow shut within a month.

So, as of now, nothing.
    I plan on eventually getting the cartilage on one ear pierces but have yet to get around to it.

Cartilage is the way to go, as I said before lol

Last edited:

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
    Years
    I positively love piercings, unless it's overdone - though my definition of overdone is probably a lot less extreme than others. I have a problem with body modification, so if it wouldn't look incredibly trashy, I'd just fill myself with metal. * w* But it would, so I haven't. At the moment, I only have my ears pierced in the lobe, but on my birthday and afterwards I'm going to get a lower lip, forward pinna, weaving, and/or double eyebrow rings. I'd also really like a webbing, but I use my hands so vigorously that I'd probably wind up getting it infected or damaging something.
    This is, of course, won't all be at the same time; that's just asking for me to get sick and rot off a body part. > u>

Years
    I positively love piercings, unless it's overdone - though my definition of overdone is probably a lot less extreme than others. I have a problem with body modification, so if it wouldn't look incredibly trashy, I'd just fill myself with metal. * w* But it would, so I haven't. At the moment, I only have my ears pierced in the lobe, but on my birthday and afterwards I'm going to get a lower lip, forward pinna, weaving, and/or double eyebrow rings. I'd also really like a webbing, but I use my hands so vigorously that I'd probably wind up getting it infected or damaging something.
    This is, of course, won't all be at the same time; that's just asking for me to get sick and rot off a body part. > u>

I'm on board with you! Exactly, body mods is where I draw the line.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Lol so I have a ton of piercings, I guess.

I have my ears gauged to 5/8ths. An industrial. A cartilage 6g. Orbitals in both ears. Left outer conch. Snake bites (I usually don't wear those though. They're those kinds of the piercings that I've had for so long even if I took them out for the rest of my life I'd always have holes). And my septum.

My generally rule of thumb is to never have more than two facial piercings in at any time. That said, I've also had most piercings out there; Monroe, labret, eyebrow, bridge, Medusa, etc. Piercings are something that come and go for me. If I want to have them, I get them. When I'm tired of them, I take them out. The only thing I haven't done is surface piercings or serious body modification. Those... are expensive. And I know by now that they're not for me.

I think it's important to be smart about piercings. You really do need to have the right kind of face for them. Some do, some don't. I was in a position where I could safely try different piercings with little consequence (save societal), so I did it. Over time, I've learned to manage my piercings and wear them tastefully, with the right jewelery at the right time.

Years
    Lol so I have a ton of piercings, I guess.

I have my ears gauged to 5/8ths. An industrial. A cartilage 6g. Orbitals in both ears. Left outer conch. Snake bites (I usually don't wear those though. They're those kinds of the piercings that I've had for so long even if I took them out for the rest of my life I'd always have holes). And my septum.

My generally rule of thumb is to never have more than two facial piercings in at any time. That said, I've also had most piercings out there; Monroe, labret, eyebrow, bridge, Medusa, etc. Piercings are something that come and go for me. If I want to have them, I get them. When I'm tired of them, I take them out. The only thing I haven't done is surface piercings or serious body modification. Those... are expensive. And I know by now that they're not for me.

I think it's important to be smart about piercings. You really do need to have the right kind of face for them. Some do, some don't. I was in a position where I could safely try different piercings with little consequence (save societal), so I did it. Over time, I've learned to manage my piercings and wear them tastefully, with the right jewelery at the right time.
    Wow! That certainly is a lot! And you're right, you have to be tasteful when you have piercings,

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I had my earlobes pierced. I had to remove those though because it was done poorly.

But I want to get them re-pierced so I can wear cute earrings whenever the moment suits me. I'm going to get it done as soon as I can get them redone properly.

zl

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I don't really mind people at all who have piercings, but I do not have any intentions on getting any piercings myself.

However, what I do mind is those with excessive piercings (meaning on literally every body part possible), because those can be easily distracting especially if you're talking to someone with them, IMO.

Back