• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piercings?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    For those of you who are stating that you're considering getting your cartilage pierced, the initial pain really isn't too bad. I had both lobes and cartilage done a few minutes apart, and the cartilage piercing actually stopped hurting first, even though it was done last.
    The downside is that it takes a long time to heal. I've had mine for over a month and I still can't sleep on my left side without having to be careful that I don't put too much pressure on my ear. Probably because my ear keeps trying to grow to it. I:

I never cared for the art of earrings.
    I don't understand the appeal in bulky / flashy ones by any means. I'm still wearing the little steel ones that were put in when I had the piercings done.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The downside is that it takes a long time to heal. I've had mine for over a month and I still can't sleep on my left side without having to be careful that I don't put too much pressure on my ear. Probably because my ear keeps trying to grow to it. I:

Yes, it's mainly that. I had a few friends that got their cartilages pierced together and for a very long time, I saw their ears all red and swollen and some of them complained about infections, so I just didn't think it was worth it.

Cricket64

What does Eevee say?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    My ears are pierced and I want to get second holes in my ears, but I don't think my parents would really like that, so I think I'm satisfied with what I have.

Katrica

Shayan
    Years
    At the moment I have three in each lobe, left tragus, left eyebrow ring and a stud in either side of the lip. I don't have the best of luck with piercings. I've had over twenty-six in total and they keep going wrong xD Ended up in hospital a few Christmases ago on a drip cause I had a bad infection.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Right now I don't have any, but I want a regular ear piercing on my left ear (I'd just wear a simple black earring on that) and an industrial piercing on my left and that's all. After that, I'll be good, but that's something I've wanted for honestly as long as I can remember.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Nope, none on me! They wouldn't really fit my persona, me thinks, although I can't even begin to really explain what my style is. D: I guess I just don't think they'd look good on me.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    No piercings for me. Ever. Some of the people who have piercings all over their face make me cringe because I feel like it would be downright uncomfortable.

I'm not a big fan of gauges either, especially when they get huge, and then if you ever want to take them out your going to look like one of the Easter island statues haha.

Years
    I don't have any piercings at all on my body, and I'm indifferent really. People can choose to live life how they want to, which is why I choose not to criticize others in terms of how many piercings they have. For all we know, there could be someone with a million piercings that's as smart as Einstein!

However, I do prefer though if people only had their ears pierced, and that'd be it.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I have both my ears pierced. I'd like a couple more piercings on my ears, maybe, but not anywhere else.

For a while I considered a nose piercing but I've changed my mind about that.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    I have one, currently. My right ear is pierced, and I generally have a diamond stud in. I haven't found any hanging earrings I like yet, but I am trying to find some. I want to get my eyebrow pierced, but I don't know if I could handle the pain, or afford it for that matter.

Yukari

I HATE Piercings and body modification in general. So no, I don't have any. If you want to know why then I just want you to know, you won't hear it from me.

Shhmew

Years
    I've got both my ears pierced, that's all :) I had a few more piercings in my ears, but they ended up closing up somehow.

I have thought about getting other piercings, but, eh. I don't like excessive piercings personally, so I won't get too many, if I get any more at all. If others like it, that's cool for them, some people pull it off really well! but it's not really my thing~

Back