• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza should be eaten using-

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    When sober: Slice it up into eight slices and eat with my hands.
    When drunk: Fold it once, fold it twice and show it down my throat.

Years
  • Most of the time I use my hands, though in rare occasion if I have a slice without crust, I use a fork. I find that using knife is counterintuitive because it's difficult to cut the cheese.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I often eat pizza with a fork and a knife <.< I know it's not the 'normal' way but I am such a stickler for keeping clean >.>

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I eat it with my hands! I just eat it to fill up my hungry tummy! Not for style!

Years
  • The only time I'll use any kind of cutlery on pizza is if it's like....a really really big slice and/or really messy. Like, messy to the point where it's almost impossible to get a grip on it.

That usually doesn't happen though, so. Definitely use my hands to eat pizza if possible!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I eat pizza with my hands, but I eat things like calzones with a knife and fork.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • My hands! It's funny because my boyfriend likes to eat with cutlery and he totally makes me look unclassy! Haha! I don't mind though! Actually.. I will eat pizza with a knife and fork from time to time, but very rarely. I wont ever fold my pizza like a sandwich though.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    It is mandatory that pizza should be eaten with your hands while you complain to your friends about the small town you live in whilst some Man Overboard or The Wonder Years (or other pop-punk in that sort of vein) plays in the background.

Otherwise, you are not pop punk enough.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • Fork and Knife if I'm at a restaurant. Since I currently do not own utensils I use my hands :( So greasy

Years
  • Eating pizza with silverware basically ruins the experience of eating it. :< It's not like it's fun to eat pizza with your hands, but it just takes away from the experience if you don't. The only time it's really okay to use silverware is if the pizza toppings are too heavy for the crust, or if it's exceptionally hot.

And cutting it up and then eating it with your hands is only acceptable if you're a toddler.

Back