• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza should be eaten using-

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Do you eat pizza with your hands, or with silverware?

Here, it's basically alien to eat pizza with anything else but your hands. So I decided to be hipster today, and ate it with a fork and knife. Felt classy as hell. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Donald Trump ate pizza with a fork one time.

But um, pizza should always be eaten with hands. I find it odd to use silverware. It just seems...wrong xD

Years
    I don't know about you, but I eat pizza with my mouth >>

haha jk i do both

I usually eat pizza with my hands by first folding it in a v-shape. That way I can get the whole v in my mouth instead of having to take multiple bites across it. It helps because I don't get sauce all over my mouth. I only use utensils if I'm really not in the mood to get my hands messy.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Funny that you've made such a thread, because I've ate dinner for dinner today, with my bare hands btw. I've never tried eating them with silverware, maybe I should try that sometime.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Eating pizza with a fork or knife never made sense to me. I always saw it as finger food so I always eat it with my hands. If the slice is really big , I'll fold it down the middle like how bis mentioned, but usually I just pick it up with my hand and put it in my mouth.

Years
    Sometimes if my pizza is really hot or large, i'll eat it with a fork. It can be amusing on occasion.

But most of the time I eat it with my hands.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I use my hands to eat pizza - using utensils seems odd to me.

Hot or cold I use my hands - if its too hot, I will take small bites or dip it cheddar-jalapeño dip.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I eat pizza with my hands unless it is very hot and I just wanna dig in ASAP. Then I use a fork to cut it up and make it smaller so that I don't burn myself as bad (:

Sirfetch’d

I eat pizza with my hands like a normal human being! I do have one thing that I do a bit differently than others, I always start with the crust!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    It depends, if I'm eating it at home I'll eat it with my hands but if I'm at a nice restaurant I'll eat it with a knife and fork. It's probably better to use cutlery because it slows your eating.

Years
    I mainly do the same thing Sheep does, fold my pizza slices and then eat them like that. It's easy to handle in that case.

TWOFACE

Years
    I prefer using my hand

Pizza should be eaten using-

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
    I prefer to use my hands to eat pizza, using cutlery is kinda weird for that, plus I think we have crappy forks and knives: I can never actually pick up the little cut of pizza with a fork, it keeps falling off >:(

The first time I'd ever seen pizza eaten with cutlery was this ad: And I thought it was weird as hell:

https://youtu.be/bcHVvXtOh_s

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
    I use my hands when I eat pizza, generally, that is the way it is done.

Unless you want to feel classy. Then you bring out the cutlery.

Back