• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    My Roselia, her original ability is Natural Cure, but when it evolve. Her ability changed(into Poison Point). Why's that?
    Also what's a good nickname for Roserade?

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • My Roselia, her original ability is Natural Cure, but when it evolve. Her ability changed(into Poison Point). Why's that?

Did you PalPark your Roselia? If you did, I think there is a chance that the ability of the Pokemon can change.

I called mine Bouquet when i used one back in the day.

When exactly is Platinum released in the UK?

Thanks.

No official release date as of yet, but expect it to be around the same time that D/P were released, monthwise. As for year, definitely 2009.

Cyrus Lv.X

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Years
  • My Roselia, her original ability is Natural Cure, but when it evolve. Her ability changed(into Poison Point). Why's that?
    I would call it Rose, but that is a bit corny....

Does anyone have Darkrai? With Dark Void, Nightmare, Dream Eater and Dark Pulse...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I need to see these pokemon to finish my pokedex:

Minomadamu (Wormadam)
    Yukishii (Uxie)
    Burakki (Umbreon)
    Showers (Vaporeon)
    Rotomu (Rotom)
    Porygon (self-explanatory, dontcha think?)

All right, I am going to get Yukishii, Rotomu, and Porygon, but where do I see/find the other ones? I really need the pokedex to go farther. Yes, I... wait a minute... Oh, I need to get the Platina Orb.

Cyrus Lv.X

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Years
  • I need to see these pokemon to finish my pokedex:

Minomadamu (Wormadam)
    Yukishii (Uxie)
    Burakki (Umbreon)
    Showers (Vaporeon)
    Rotomu (Rotom)
    Porygon (self-explanatory, dontcha think?)

All right, I am going to get Yukishii, Rotomu, and Porygon, but where do I see/find the other ones? I really need the pokedex to go farther. Yes, I... wait a minute... Oh, I need to get the Platina Orb.

Don't have the game but Rotom is in the Old Mansion in the Forest; You get Porygon from a guy in Veilstone; Uxie is in Lake Acility; Vaporeon and Wormadam belong to a Collector and Pokemon Fan Girl or Beauty (Respectively) at the Route South of Veilstone; and Umbreon belongs to a Collector West of Pastoria.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • ok I need just a little help finding these pokes to finish out the sinnoh dex

Dusclops
    Glaceon
    Feebas
    Hipopotas
    sudowoodo.

if anyonw could point me to the trainers who have these so that I can see them that would be great. I know how to get hipopotas and feebas in the wild, but they require a little too much work than I'm willing to put in tonight. Thanks

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Dusclops - Sendoff Spring / Turnback Cave
    Glaceon - Get an Eevee and go to the Ice Rock. Level the Eevee up near the Ice Rock and it will evolve into Glaceon. Ice Rock is located in the forest part near Snowpoint city.
    Feebas - Click here, Gerri. :c
    Hippopotas - Ruin Maniac's Cave
    Sudowoodo - Route 221

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Dusclops - Sendoff Spring / Turnback Cave Thanks
    Glaceon - Get an Eevee and go to the Ice Rock. Level the Eevee up near the Ice Rock and it will evolve into Glaceon. Ice Rock is located in the forest part near Snowpoint city. Thanks
    Feebas - Click here, Gerri. :c See below quote
    Hippopotas - Ruin Maniac's Cave See below quote
    Sudowoodo - Route 221 Thanks

thanks for most of the info, but for those I mentioned See below quote look down.
    if anyonw could point me to the trainers who have these so that I can see them that would be great. I know how to get hipopotas and feebas in the wild, but they require a little too much work than I'm willing to put in tonight. Thanks

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • i believe there was a trainer on the way to snowpoint who has a glaceon and another with a hippopotas.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Did you PalPark your Roselia? If you did, I think there is a chance that the ability of the Pokemon can change.

I called mine Bouquet when i used one back in the day.
    Thanks for the help!!
    I would call it Rose, but that is a bit corny....

Does anyone have Darkrai? With Dark Void, Nightmare, Dream Eater and Dark Pulse...
    I think someone will kindly offer you Darkrai with your desired moves in Wireless Trade section, if you offer them some rare Pokemon too(legit event Pokemon).

Thanks for the name suggestion.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    To Gerri Shin,
    There is a trainer with a Feebas on the way to Sunyshore City from Lake Verity and Hippopotas is found on Victory Road, I think. May be on the route to Sunyshore, but I can't remember.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Thanks, that helps alot more. now to go off and find them. *trods off to find he elusive trainers he needs to find*

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Oh. Can anyone help me defeat Palmer? I tried fighting him, but he beat my Infernape that can KO Milotic and Rhyperior. Rhyperior is the one that KO-d me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back