• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yubii Chan

Godess of Awsome
    Years
    Hopefulley more new pokemon will enter the fray, Otherwise the game will most likley become bland and short.
    plus.. LEGENDARIES EVOLVING!? WHAT CHAOS!

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    yeah, I can imagine a touch-screen functional Pokemon Storage System.

That's a really good idea. I would like to see a touch-storage system in Platinum. There are many things which could be done with touchscreen. I would even prefer to have the "Pokétch" at the Top-Screen & swith its functions with the shoulder buttons (Yeah the L=A function would get lost) and the games map at the touch screen.

LKTLITE

N00B Trainer
    Years
    Maybe You can catch both Palkia And Dialga and maybe the pokeetch might act as pokegear just like emerald...

Qwerty-117

Is looking for a VBScripter
    Years
    Giratina's origin

Is it not true that the new form for Giratina is a pre-form? i speculated this both from Roumer Scuttlebutt and how it looks like a larvae.
    well it does look knd of like a larvae type thing, though I think It is like a pre-form in the way that it is an anceint form of what giratina is now.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    well it does look knd of like a larvae type thing, though I think It is like a pre-form in the way that it is an anceint form of what giratina is now.
    Its acually the way it is in its demension. Its like that constantly except when in ours. I say that he stays in origin form and another form when ever you want it to once you have the right item. Other wise your stuck with 6 legs through the game until after E4 which would suck. And how many of us want a color-screen poketech.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    That's a really good idea. I would like to see a touch-storage system in Platinum. There are many things which could be done with touchscreen. I would even prefer to have the "Pokétch" at the Top-Screen & swith its functions with the shoulder buttons (Yeah the L=A function would get lost) and the games map at the touch screen.

actually, the Poketch would be almost USELESS at the top screen...

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    actually, the Poketch would be almost USELESS at the top screen...

Yeah right..but well...mhh maybe you could make the Pokétch like the PokéNav in R/S/E and it just opens when you click on it in the menu. Then the top screen could show the map if you get it. But well it won't happen...sadly:(

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I reckon the Poketch should have tabs at the top and/or bottom which show only when you click it (maybe a scrolling tab?) and when you click it again the tab goes or maybe after a certain time. And you should be able to decide which one's appear on the tabs so you don't have thousands of tabs to scroll through. That's what I think, anyway, clicking through loads of pages gets annoying.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I reckon the Poketch should have tabs at the top and/or bottom which show only when you click it (maybe a scrolling tab?) and when you click it again the tab goes or maybe after a certain time. And you should be able to decide which one's appear on the tabs so you don't have thousands of tabs to scroll through. That's what I think, anyway, clicking through loads of pages gets annoying.

You do know that if you tap really quickly you can go much faster without seeing the actual Pokétch apps in between, right?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You do know that if you tap really quickly you can go much faster without seeing the actual Pokétch apps in between, right?

Yeah, I've practically memorised what number every app is...I just don't think you should have all the apps if you don't want them. Maybe there should be some way of taking them off the Poketch if you never use them.

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    I hate to say this, but I honestly don't want to blow any more money on Pokemon. I've been a loyal fan since the first games, and my wallet can't take much more.

EDIT: However, if Platinum has some cool new amusement (comparable to the Battle Frontier), then I might check it out.

Qwerty-117

Is looking for a VBScripter
    Years
    origin

Its acually the way it is in its demension. Its like that constantly except when in ours. I say that he stays in origin form and another form when ever you want it to once you have the right item. Other wise your stuck with 6 legs through the game until after E4 which would suck. And how many of us want a color-screen poketech.

Well DP did have stuff about pkmn from other dimensions, so its could be likely, a better thing would be to actually go to those dimensions, also a colour poketch would be heaps better.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Exactly a color screen is in the anime why not inthe game. Also does the fact that the sinnoh computers are the same ones in orre hint anything to anybody?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Exactly a color screen is in the anime why not inthe game. Also does the fact that the sinnoh computers are the same ones in orre hint anything to anybody?

If by this you mean Shadow Pokemon, I highly doubt that Cipher will be visiting Sinnoh at any time in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back