• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Actually, it turns out that Agaki will summon Diaruga and Parukia, but then Giratina appears fromanother dimension and will stop Agaki. Note that I use the japanese names, for I read the actual pages, and it said that (also, check bulbapedia)

meee its all about meeee

Is Currently In Outer Space
    Years
    They are Supposed To Have New Sprites And Pokedex Entries You Know The Usual But Seeming How So Many People Miss The g/s/c Days It Is Quite Possible That Jasmine Was A big Hint On the Return Of Johto i Doubt the Whole Dawn And Dusk Thing Digimon Already Took That You guys Really Shouldnt Expect All That Spectacular Nintendo Just Realeses these Follow Up Games To Make More Money Because They Know Well Buy Em Which I Will Lol And Yeah they Add Little Things But I Doubt Major Things You Guys Will Have To Wait For Stat Changes And Stuff thats A Little Too Far fetched For A Follow Up Game Generation 5 Will Probally Be The Best They Say [Hope This Isnt Off Topic] The Battle Scenes in 5th Will be 3D You Know Like Nintendo64 3D As For the Shaymin And Regigas Thing Shaymin Will Not Get A Ice Form That Would Be Too Coincidental Seeming How The eveelutions Are Grass and Ice Regigas On The Other Hand Needs One He Is Not All That Good And Can Be Wiped Out With The Whole Slow Start Thing In 5 Turns You COuld Beat Him I Know I DId On Wifi Actually 3Turns With My Metagross All In All You Guys Shouldnt Expect That Much From Platinum But Just A Follow Up Game Thats All

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
    The Official Website Of Pokemon Platinum
    https://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/platinum/02.html
    Pics:
    Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've only read the first page or so, but I would like to say that it is highly unlikley that they use the same differences as they did with Ruby Sapphire and Emerald, and that it would be too complicated to let the hero(-ine) travel to different regions. It would be nice though to have different things to do and different places to see.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ok now yes I might sound like the grand idiot when Im saying this but hck it makes the most frikin sence to me. Pokemon millenium an italian site like serebii posted that the new 8th gym leader would be kyara. Mabye a mistranslation from google or no but whitney is called chiara in italian. Think what you want but hey all im saying is the pouty electric gym leader gets toned down cause of his stubborn mood and you need a nice cheery battle with witney to really get your spirits up for the E4. Either that or im wrong.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Whitney would be a big surprise becuase she wasn't in D/P (Well in emerald it was someone new, too). Everyone expects Jasmine to be the leader...I hope it'll be Jasmine.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well thats why im saying it would be whitney. Also in D/P dont you eventually go against her for contests. Im saying this cause go to her page on bulbepedia and its thre

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'm thinking you're getting this wrong. You can obtain Giratina on D and P, but on Pearl you can get Palkia and on Diamond you can get Dialga. On Platinum, you can get both Dialga and Palkia.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    im assuming that platinum will be able to trade with D/P, but can you trade different forms to D/P? like can giratina's origin form be traded to diamond, etc?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I was thinking it would be something like Deoxys changing forms between R/S/E/FR/LG. So Giratina is in Origin Forme in Platinum and Another Forme in Diamond and Pearl.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Considerinf Jasmine was a considerable leader, I'd like to see her being the eigth gym leader.

Although, I don't want my fond GSC memories being squashed with her replacing Volkner. And if Cynthia's not Champion anymore, I'd like some kind of secret cave to battle her. >.> Just like Steven. She really is the only decent Champion. She and Rival(RBY/FRLG). That's it.

Whitney coming back as gym leader...I highly doubt, seeing as Miltank is National Dex, and that's her signature Pokemon. With Jasmine, there's a lot of steel-types in Sinnoh for her to use. BUT. There's already a steel-type gym leader. So, we can all say nya-nya to that idea. I don't think they'll got to the trouble trying to replace both Volkner and Byron.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Considerinf Jasmine was a considerable leader, I'd like to see her being the eigth gym leader.

Although, I don't want my fond GSC memories being squashed with her replacing Volkner. And if Cynthia's not Champion anymore, I'd like some kind of secret cave to battle her. >.> Just like Steven. She really is the only decent Champion. She and Rival(RBY/FRLG). That's it.

Whitney coming back as gym leader...I highly doubt, seeing as Miltank is National Dex, and that's her signature Pokemon. With Jasmine, there's a lot of steel-types in Sinnoh for her to use. BUT. There's already a steel-type gym leader. So, we can all say nya-nya to that idea. I don't think they'll got to the trouble trying to replace both Volkner and Byron.

Doesn't she have Magnemites? Magnemites are Electric Pokémon and got steel first in Gen. 2. Also she could have 2 Magnetons now and 1 steelix because Volkner has an Octillery which is a water Pokémon...and there's also a Water Gym or not? Seeing what I mean;) I think her team would be 2 Magnetons 1 Steelix as an extra and maybe a Magnezone since Amphy can't be a Pokémon of her because it's national dex.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No frikin jasmine! But in D/P I think there is data for her pokemon team. Oh wait sorry. On D/P only rusty. Man thats one good steelix.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i would like to see jasmine again as a gym leader. could that be a hint about going to johto? i wish...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    First and foremost this fact got ignored by everyone one and should be taken into consideration. Now ill be damned if jasmine gets in cause basically I know games dont fit 2+2 together but if Platinum takes place as a gsds game set what would be in olivine. Now th fact that im trying t say is jasmine is jasmine in italian. Some person called kyara will take plae but the kyara is in italian so we dont know what her name in english is. So stop with the jasmine already. Shes there for contest not to kick out the soddy brat in sunnyshore gym.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    The contest thing was for D/P so who knows what happens in Platinum. Also this is for specualtion so let us speculate about what we want;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back