• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Nintendo Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Mukkamoto and Blue-Drifblim, go ahead and battle each other, as ~SilverSoul won't have his for awhile.

~SilverSoul, that's quite a bit of time to wait if there are two people who are ready to join and can play at a sooner time. So, unless one person is willing to wait, you'll have to wait until the next tournament. Sorry.

Currently, there are two more spots left for the tournament, unless the next person to sign up is willing to wait for ~SilverSoul. If you are willing to wait, make sure you post in here AND confirm you are going to wait.

If you are unwilling to wait, just go ahead and post without saying you'll wait for ~SilverSoul, then wait for the final person to join. Thanks.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I can battle on Saturday around night EST time now. Is that okay?

Oh, and thanks Voice of the Voiceless

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okay, here's a really poor final tournament list. XD; I just made it really quick on this old laptop so you all would have an idea of what's going down. Enjoy your battles!

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    well, this stinks. I just got home and my game is deciding not to work. So I guess I have to drop out. :( I am extremely sorry and hopefully I can come to the next tournament

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okayyyy, well, I don't want to make Voice of the Violence wait for someone else to join, so Blue-Drifblim and VotV can just battle it out and then we'll wait for Sublime and Purple to finish so we can get ready for the final matches. :D

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Sorry,

We decided to do it tonight, but I haven't been able to catch limey online.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Me and Limey will battle today..I'm sure of it XD

Sorry for the wait.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back