• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Nintendo Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Name: Mukka
    Days/Times Available To Play: Anytime
    FC: Will provide later
    Games Desired To Play: Braw/Mario Kart Wii

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Name: Kev
    Days/Times Available To Play: All days from 10AM-10PM EST.
    FC: How do you check this?
    Games Desired To Play: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Name: Triffy? I dunno. Does this really matter? I think you can name people whatever you want and it works.
    Days/Times Available To Play: Any time after June 2. PM me the time you'll want and I'll see what I can do.
    FC: Wii:7107-2398-5359-6558
    Games Desired To Play: Mario Kart Wii (2879-3853-9907) and Super Smash Bros. Brawl (5112-3125-4147); Mario Kart DS (536932-741420)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Name: @-Eon mostly. There are some variations but they all have "Eon" in them.
    Days/Times Available To Play: Weekends (pretty much all day)
    FC: *poke*
    Games Desired To Play:
    • Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City
    • Mario Kart Wii
    • Super Smash Bros. Brawl

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    name: sanny (duh)
    days i can get on: well now that im done with school, i can probably get on any day!
    fc:2750-3093-9563
    games:ssbb (gh3 if you want!!)
    mains in brawl: mario, sonic, and toon link

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Alright, I just wanna make a quick announcement. Feel free to start matches with anyone you want by using this thread. You can post here to set up games and times, along with any other things you desire.

When an actual tournament is coming up, the title of the thread will alert you to read the first post for more details onto when it's coming up and how to sign yourself up for the fun.

Thanks.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Well, Uh Yeah, These Are Games I Have For Wifi
    Super Smash Bros Brawl
    Mario Kart Wii

PM Me If You Wanna Challenge Me On Either
    Ill Reply To The PM With My Name And FC For That Game

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Well, if anyone wants to go on Brawl with me, you are free to ask me in PM. I will probably say yes.

Years
    Name: Emily
    Days/Times Available To Play: Weekends, 3:30 Eastern time on weekdays
    FC: (Check my siggy)
    Games Desired To Play: AC: city folk

Animal Crossing i\information in the first spoiler in my siggy

Last edited:
    Years
    WIll Pay 1 Million bells on AC:CF for.......

Blue lightsaber, plus any other colors you wanna throw in, name your price and I will come over and trade, Promise, I will pm you my code when you need!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Not just a bump, but shouldnt we get a brawl tourney started soon as its summer ~~yay!?

Yeah...XD I've been waiting for enough people to show interest, and right now, we've got about...12 or so people who want to play. So here's the beginning of the second Brawl tournament, since that seems to be what everyone wishes to play. XD

Okay, a few rules before we start. First, you must play. Last time, people never responded to their partners and the tournament was on hold for awhile. So please, after the tournament has started, you have two weeks to battle your partner. Otherwise, you will be disqualified and you may not receive whatever award there is for competing.

There are twelve spots available. First come first serve. Just post your Wi-Fi code and make sure you don't break the four-word limit.

PokéCommunity on Nintendo Wi-Fi

Once you have a partner in the above chart, you may PM them to begin your matches. You may choose what way you want to battle (I.E. best out of three, most points, top winner, etc.), so make sure you discuss that with your partner beforehand to avoid any problems. XD Hopefully this one works out better! :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back